PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all,Tommy Tipster here in Ireland

tommy tipster
15th May 2007, 23:36
Hi everyone,
I'm Tommy Tipster and i am a backer rather than a Layer
Laying takes too much time for me,it will only jumble my head

I back full time,and haven't looked back since i was made
redundant last year at the grand old age of 31.
The good weeks have far outdone the bad ones,by simply
following the systems that i have learned in various different
information products.

Is there anyone that uses systems or is interested by it?

TheOldhamWhisper
16th May 2007, 00:08
Hello Tommy in Ireland.

There are plenty of systems available here - some for free, others that require full membership.

tophatter
16th May 2007, 00:12
lots of people use systems here Tommy and are interested in them.

Dont go mentioning any of the products or linking to any external sites though Tommy because although we are interested in systems we dont do that on this forum.

Pop along to the systems section and post up some rules and qualifiers if you like in the relevant areas and have a good look round the forum - if you like systems you will find an interesting thread or two!

presto
16th May 2007, 00:12
a lot of people here use systems, and the site owner has his own systems. if you want to share systems with people on the forum i am sure many will appreciate it. however a word of warning - promotions / spam is not tolerated on this site, not that i am accusing anyone,

sparkyminer
16th May 2007, 00:14
I agree Presto and TH. I was getting a whiff of processed pig meat.:)

Merlin
16th May 2007, 00:55
Cynics:yikes:

tommy tipster
16th May 2007, 13:48
Don't worry ,not interested in spam guys(and gals).
Just fascinated with systems thats all.
I concentrate mainly on favourites with one of my systems,it's working well,but i would like to better myself.
Could anyone tell me a bit about the 1000 mystical challenge thing,seems a cool idea.I was looking at some of the peoples results.Do these guys put up their tips for all to see before the races then?