PDA

View Full Version : Recent results on home page

waspish
18th May 2007, 11:14
Hello all

Relatively new to win2win and was wondering if anyone can help with a question. I noticed on the recent result section on the home page today that Lord Wish, Risk Accessor and Dance of Light were listed. I didn't note these on yesterdays tips and cannot find them today in the results section. Can anyone let me know where I should have looked? I don't want to be missing out on any winners !!

Thanks

counterfeit
18th May 2007, 11:25
glad you asked - i asked a similar question in a different thread - I am intrigued.

waspish
18th May 2007, 11:46
As I presume you had no reply to your query perhaps the answer isn't as straightforward as I expected......

vegyjones
18th May 2007, 11:49
It's generally pretty straightforward!

There are the free systems, the free rated bets, the members systems and the members rated bets.
Are you sure it wasn't on any of those lists?

vegyjones
18th May 2007, 11:52
I notice that the results pages haven't been updated for a couple of days, hence why they might not be on there.

The boss has just got back from America, and with all his medical problems, it's likely to be September 2010 before he feels normal again :D
Seriously though, the page will probably be fully updated in a day or two!

scaaty
18th May 2007, 11:55
I know I had Risk Accessor as a selection from the Jumping for Profit system, not sure about the others but I don't have all the systems and not yet doing all of the ones I do have - I'm sure they'll be there somewhere !

waspish
18th May 2007, 12:13
I've just realised it may be because I only access the selections on the site and have not bought the additional systems advertised on the home page e.g flat/nh quickfire and jumping for profit etc. I presume the additional selections are there.

Thanks again for your help.

Win2Win
18th May 2007, 12:48
Vegy...the crippled zombie answered on t'other thread :)

.......Some results are on the subscription software, I do not publish results from the 'for sale' systems on a daily basis.

waspish
18th May 2007, 13:02
Thank you for your charming response. I am, in fact, disabled so your reply refelcts very well on you.

Win2Win
18th May 2007, 13:18
I aim to please :) :doh

counterfeit
18th May 2007, 13:22
i think he thinks you were calling him Vegy

scoobydoo
18th May 2007, 13:24

This thread is getting more bizarre by the moment! :yikes:

Win2Win
18th May 2007, 13:33

I always call Vegy, Vegy :geek :splapme :headbange :lickme ......Well apart from the times we all call him :censored: ::swear :Blacklistnonono: :censored: :censored: :Blacklistnonono: ::swear ::swear

counterfeit
18th May 2007, 13:41
:D I meant Waspish thinks you called him Vegy, not Vegy called Vegy. Waspish isn't Vegy, Vegy is Vegy. Waspish is slightly errr Waspish.

Oh :censored: :censored: ;fire :headbange it - err I think I know what I mean

MAYBE

anyway on with the racing

vegyjones
18th May 2007, 14:00
Thank you for your charming response. I am, in fact, disabled so your reply refelcts very well on you.

Keith (Win2Win) was actually referring to himself with the "crippled zomble" quote. This was a jest at me talking about all HIS medical problems and his recent jetlag.

Hopefully, that explains all the confusion. And I'm vegy by the way. Not a vegy, the Vegy! :doh

scoobydoo
18th May 2007, 14:07
Keith (Win2Win) was actually referring to himself with the "crippled zomble" quote. This was a jest at me talking about all his medical problems and his recent jetlag.

Hopefully, that explains all the confusion. And I'm vegy by the way. Not a vegy, the Vegy! :doh

"crippled zomble"....any relation to wimbledons zombles?!:rolleyes:

Vegy...that is the nicest I have seen you be on here...shocked and stunned! :yikes: :D

counterfeit
18th May 2007, 14:23
It just proves how when referring to yourself in a derogatory manner in the written media can be horribly misinterpreted.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with me - that jaw wiring and liposuction couldn't cure. Oh, and, according to my wife, the purchase of a huge bottle of tact and diplomacy. Silly fat cow - what does she know :)

Win2Win
18th May 2007, 15:08
Silly fat cow

:yikes: That's libeless......I now have a queue of Jerey's outside my door :rolleyes:

MattR
18th May 2007, 15:29
Oh, and, according to my wife, the purchase of a huge

I wondered for a moment where that sentence was going! :ooo :D