PDA

View Full Version : Heya all

Chrisc
4th June 2007, 19:35
Hey guys just registered. Hope to get to know you all soon.

Im 28 , i like football , dvd's, pizzas lol. And i like to have a punt on horses and sports. Addicted to 24 tv show :).

Just been browsing the site , so much information. Ive bet horses for years and i guess you could call me a mug gambler , although ive never bet for big stakes , i rarely won didnt use any system and would just follow the backed horse or one in good form. I would lose a couple of hundred pounds every month.

Im still coming to terms with all the information on this site, i never realised all these ideas existed such as systems and staking plans etc.:splapme

Hopefully i wont be too much of a pain in the ass with all the questions i ask .

I was wondering about becoming a member, i work 8:30 till 6 most nites, i was wondering when the information is avaliable to back selections because i dont have access to the internet when i leave the house would it still be a good idea for me ?. Is there a way to get information via text ?

I can get out the office to go to the bookmakers but i dont have any internet accounts or anything, and dont have a clue about how to use betfair or anything .

peza2605
4th June 2007, 20:10
good evening sir, and welcome.

Win2Win
4th June 2007, 20:28
Main update is midday, no text. Most folk can access the site on the new mobiles/PDA's

vegyjones
4th June 2007, 20:30
Addicted to 24 tv show :)

Are you going to tell us which 24 TV shows you are addicted to? :D

bigcumba
4th June 2007, 20:41
Probably the same as you Vegy, such as Balamory, Tellytubbies, etc...

paul183195
4th June 2007, 21:17
Probably the same as you Vegy, such as Balamory, Tellytubbies, etc... :laugh :laugh :laugh

Chrisc
4th June 2007, 22:39
Lol no i mean the show 24 , with kiefer sutherland as jack bauer :)

scoobydoo
4th June 2007, 22:50
Hi Chris....Dont worry about Vegy....hes just.... well being Vegy!! :)

I also watch 24..havent still seen the last 2 episodes yet so dont give it away now....Sky+ it so will maybe watch later tonight.Havent liked this season as much... I dont know about. Welcome anyway. :thumbs

bigmazey
11th June 2007, 00:58
Welcome to the wonderful world of win2win.Chris keep coming with your football tips i have been watching them with interest.I use betfair multiple betting to put doubles and trebles on with the football. I may start posting them soon.