PDA

View Full Version : E-Book Reviews

Win2Win
6th June 2007, 08:44
Probably at some point today, I'll start a new category that contains reviews of many of the E-Books, Systems, etc around the web.

I have someone else running them live, as I don't have the time, although good ones I'll add to my own portfolio, and the odd ones I'll test myself if they are reported as borderline.

Obviously the new category will build up over months, as I will not be passing on crap info just to get sales as most other sites do. If we find something is crap, we'll make sure you know it is. :thumbs

We will not be taking requests for anything to start with, but maybe a few months down the line we will.

If you wish to post a legitimate review of a racing product/service, then please do so.

bigmazey
11th June 2007, 00:53
Are there any other free systems around on the net that you would recommend.I would be quite willing to test some systems as this would probably enable me to get a better understanding of how sytems are made up as I am interested in developing some systems of my own. I run 2 at present with differing success.

Win2Win
11th June 2007, 08:54
http://www.flatstats.co.uk/free_horse_racing_systems.html

99% of free ones are useless though.