PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Spain

Boxster
3rd August 2007, 17:26
Hi everyone, first visited this site around 5 years ago just before moving abroad and wish I had stayed but got sidetracked due to work commitments.I now have more time on my hands and want to start making a part time living from betting.I like both flat & jumps and hope to learn from the experience of you guys here.I have 4 kids who love life in Spain and my interests are music,betting,movies and fast cars.

samantha1303
3rd August 2007, 17:28
Where abouts in Spain are you?

scoobydoo
3rd August 2007, 17:43
:Helooo Welcome Boxter! :D

peza2605
3rd August 2007, 17:44
afternoon from sunny walsall.

Boxster
4th August 2007, 19:47
I am in Mojacar in Costa Almeria which is in the South East, very dry and warm with a max of 30 days rain per year where. they shot the spaghetti westerns in the 60s. The beaches and the area in general is very unspoilt with no permission for high rise and although there is an ex pat community it is still very Spanish and we get to wake up every morning looking at the Med. Thanks for the welcome guys.

samantha1303
6th August 2007, 00:33
My friends go to Almeria each year, they went to Mini Hollywood this time.

Win2Win
6th August 2007, 08:54
My friends go to Almeria each year, they went to Mini Hollywood this time.

I didn't know the prisons still sent the inmates on holiday!! :wink

samantha1303
6th August 2007, 21:46
They give them spending money as well these days

pilky201
11th August 2007, 11:22
Hi from Gran Canaria on my much waited for hols and chillin out. Just found a bookies and an internet terminal so coudn´t resist loggin on to the best site, and forum around, just trying to catch up with the goings on while the wife does her daily tour or the commersial centre in Puerto Rico.The hotel RIU is all inclusive so eating and drinking is no problem and Amadores beach is a paradice if like me your getting older and have wondering eyes. Good luck punting today catch up later in the week :thumbs

TheOldhamWhisper
11th August 2007, 11:55
....Amadores beach is a paradice if like me your getting older and have wondering eyes.

But you're missing all the bikini-clad nymphets parading up and down Sholver Lane :laugh

samantha1303
13th August 2007, 09:26
Hi Pilky hope you're having a great time.

bigcumba
13th August 2007, 09:30
Hi Pilky hope you're having a great time.

Probably shaving his palms and can't see the keyboard now!:)

pilky201
13th August 2007, 13:32
Hello again the weather seems to be getting hotter or maybe i´m drinking more. Just done the glass bottom boat trip to Mogan to keep the wife happy, now she´s gone sunbathing me and the lad are off to the bookies to spend some of the secret stash the wife doesn´t know about. Thanks for asking Sam the holiday is as good as you said and the pictures you put up to match.
:thumbs:thumbs
TOW Sholver Lane has got its fair share of nymphettes but i can assure you these fillies out here take some beating. :):butthead::)

samantha1303
14th August 2007, 09:22
Is the AI package good?
Are they keeping you well fed and watered?