PDA

View Full Version : Skittle On Tour.

Skittle
13th August 2007, 03:49
On a visit from another planet, get the odd 'visions' for football games so I'll have a look around the site.

Merlin
13th August 2007, 12:50
Hello, S...

Welcome to win 2 win....

pilky201
13th August 2007, 13:38
Done well there Skittle getting rep on your introduction :thumbs

Merlin
13th August 2007, 13:49
I gave him rep based on the fact I know him…In fact I recommended he came here….. :yikes:

mathare
13th August 2007, 14:02
I gave him rep based on the fact I know him…In fact I recommended he came here….. :yikes:Are you starting an invasion then Merl? I hope the rest of your dodgy mates are going to introduce themselves too :wink

Then they can tell us all your dirty secrets :laugh

Merlin
13th August 2007, 14:11
I have been posting my footy bets on another forum....(and some of the guys, like Skittle, Monty and Maxy Serb)…used to get involved with the footy thread….

Due to the fact I disagreed the way the management was running THE FOOTY FORUM..I stopped posting….The guys asked me where they can find me….and I pointed them here….:yikes:

Win2Win
13th August 2007, 14:54
Getting posh in those Brazilian prisons.....internet.....whatever next? :rolleyes:

bigcumba
13th August 2007, 15:04
Due to the fact I disagreed the way the management was running THE FOOTY FORUM..

Merlin disagreeing with someone... blimey :yikes::thumbs

Welcome aboard Skittle - any mate of Merlin's is ..... well erm hmmm... :laugh

Merlin
13th August 2007, 15:22
:laugh:

Well it wasn’t` so much a disagreement…in fact there was no disagreement…..just the fact that the person in charge of the forum uses posters to line his own pocket – and I just love that – not..…:yikes:…Further...wouldnt recognize loyalty if it hit in the face..:yikes:

Win2Win
13th August 2007, 15:48
I run the Footy Fourm :doh :D

Skittle
14th August 2007, 14:31
Thanks for the comments. Merlin, Monty and myself have similar interests/thoughts on our footy betting so that seems to be our connection.

The word 'respect' also comes into the equation.

bigcumba
14th August 2007, 17:52
The word 'respect' also comes into the equation.

Merlin's been trying to earn some of that on here for years! :laugh

Merlin
14th August 2007, 17:53
Merlin's been trying to earn some of that on here for years! :laugh

Oi.......:laugh

monty
14th August 2007, 22:35
Are you starting an invasion then Merl? I hope the rest of your dodgy mates are going to introduce themselves too :wink

Then they can tell us all your dirty secrets :laugh

Hi mathare ..:thumbs

I'm dodgy monty from scotland...:Kilt:

Skittle
14th August 2007, 22:42
How long before signatures are enabled ?

mathare
14th August 2007, 22:54
How long before signatures are enabled ?I think you need to lose your newbie tag which is taken away after 10 posts if I remember correctly. But don't quote me on any of that. Sounds plausible though

Skittle
15th August 2007, 14:56
Ta for the info.