PDA

View Full Version : New TBall eSafe Game - Sept - Interested?

TheGoodGuy
19th August 2007, 23:03
I am ready to start a new TBall eSafe game (with the Deal/No Deal format to decide the prize money) in September, if anyone's interested.

14 players will be needed to start the game.

The eSafe combination has been upgraded to 9 characters.......7 digits (0 through 9), & 2 letters, (A, B, C, D or E).

The game will have a different format to previous ones:

To summarise....(well sort of):

Each player has 2 combination guesses a week ( 1 for Saturday & 1 for Wednesday Thunderball draws) that are made BEFORE the draws take place.

After each draw, the Thunderball owner's combination status will be revealed for all to see.

Everyone else's combination guess will be awarded points.......1pt for a correct combination character & 2pts for a correct combination character in the CORRECT position of the combination sequence, for all to see.
However, you will only be given your TOTAL points achieved for each draw

The points you accumulate during the game can be used to 'buy' certain privileges....ie, hide the points value of your combination(s) from other players; convert your points values into an actual combination status; & ultimately post your chosen combination to win the game 'out of turn', that is, even when your Thunderball has NOT been drawn.

If you are the person who cracks the combination.....1. you will be able to choose any TBall 'box' to take into the final part of the game &..... 2. any remaining points (up to a maximum 25) you have will be converted to £'s & added to the TBall box containing the highest prize amount (£75).

Anyone interested........(14 of you required).......please post here.

Cheers

Ada.

mathare
19th August 2007, 23:04
Jeez, you like to make things tricky don't you Ada? :)

I'd certainly be up for this one, sounds like a proper challenge and no mistake

vegyjones
19th August 2007, 23:09
Interested applicant number 2 :)

bigcumba
19th August 2007, 23:12
I'm in as well :thumbs

scaaty
20th August 2007, 09:08
And me please :)

bigcumba
21st August 2007, 13:18
is this it.... just 4 of us from several hundred active members? Come on, it's free and you can win money!!!

mathare
21st August 2007, 13:24
It's hard to believe that out of several hundred gamblers only 4 of us are willing to have a go at a competition to win FREE money :ermmm

Merlin
21st August 2007, 13:27
I would play if I could understand the rules....:laugh

mathare
21st August 2007, 13:40
I would play if I could understand the rules....:laughIt's just a guessing game at the end of the day mate, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it once it starts

Merlin
21st August 2007, 16:22
OK......lets have some magic..

TheGoodGuy
24th August 2007, 19:24
New TBall eSafe Game - Sept - Interested?

I'll take that as a 'no' then. :ermmm

Ada.

vegyjones
24th August 2007, 19:44
5 so far ..

Chris would play but he's on his holibobs at the mo Ada.

Who else, Sparky come on fella, who else... Wayne...

Get your asses in theis thread fellas!

TheGoodGuy
28th August 2007, 20:20
Well, it looks like there's going to be more chance of getting a late summer than there is of getting 14 people interested in this game. :rolleyes:

So, if Mathare, Bigcumba, Vegy, Scaaty & Merlin are still vaguely interested, let's see if we can rustle up just another 2, possibly Iron Chris (looks as though he may be back from his hols) & 1 other, to make a total of 7 players instead.

Merlin......the game is just like the 'Mastermind' game that was around 30 odd years ago, where you have to crack a code/combination to win.
You will each have 2 guesses a week. The game is also 'governed' somewhat by the bi-weekly UK Thunderball draws.......but more about that later, if we get this game up & running.

Ada. :wink

bigcumba
28th August 2007, 20:49
Well, it looks like there's going to be more chance of getting a late summer than there is of getting 14 people interested in this game. :rolleyes:

I think some folk would be quite apathetic about this if they could be bothered....

I'm still in anyway Ada :)

Iron Chris
28th August 2007, 21:13
Count me in for a game if you get one running Ada, I can't believe the lack of interest in this...:ooo

TheGoodGuy
29th August 2007, 11:32
Well, it looks like there's going to be more chance of getting a late summer than there is of getting 14 people interested in this game.

I think some folk would be quite apathetic about this if they could be bothered....

Fair comment BigC......

A rather poor & ill-thought statement, made by me there, which does nothing to generate interest in the game whatsoever :headbange........apologies.

Come on guys, just 1 more player needed.
Win as much as £75, or as little as nothing at all, just by cracking a combination in the old 'Mastermind' game styley.

Ada.

Fadetoblack
29th August 2007, 12:34
And in steps FTB!

TheGoodGuy
29th August 2007, 14:05
OK, here we go.............

The seven players are:

BigC, FTB, Iron Chris, Mathare, Merlin, Scaaty & Vegy

The eSafe combination has been upgraded to 9 characters.......7 digits (0 through 9), & 2 letters, (either A, B, C, D or E).
Digits & letters can/may appear more than once in the combination.

Each player has 2 combination guesses a week ( 1 for Saturday & 1 for Wednesday Thunderball draws) that are made BEFORE the draws take place.

After each draw, the Thunderball owner's combination status will be revealed for all to see.

In normal play you can only win the game when your Thunderball is drawn and your corresponding combination revealed. For exception to this rule...see below.......

Everyone else's combination guess will be awarded points.......1pt for a correct combination character & 2pts for a correct combination character in the CORRECT position of the combination sequence, for all to see.
However, you will only be given your TOTAL points achieved for each draw

The points you accumulate during the game can be used to 'buy' certain privileges....ie, hide the points value of your combination(s) from other players; convert your points values into an actual combination status; & ultimately post your chosen combination to win the game 'out of turn', that is, even when your Thunderball has NOT been drawn.
12pts....Hide one of your combination's points value from other players.
12pts....Convert one combination's points value to actual status for all to see.
15pts....Convert one combination's points value to actual status for your eyes only.
30pts....Post a combination 'out of turn' in an attempt to win the game, ie, at any time, even when your Thunderball is not drawn.

(For those of you who do not have the PM facility......I will need an Email address from you so I can send hidden or private combinations to you without other players seeing them.

Please send me an Email with the address I can use to:
adabt1105-esafegame
at
yahoo
dot
co
dot
uk

If you are the person who cracks the combination.....
1. you will be able to choose any TBall 'box' to take into the final part of the game &.....
2. any remaining points (up to a maximum 25) you have will be converted to £'s & added to the TBall box containing the highest prize amount (£75).

The 14 TBall 'boxes contain the following amounts....
2 contain £0
1 contains £1
1 contains £3
3 contain £5
1 contains £7
1 contains £10
1 contains £15
1 contains £20
1 contains £30
1 contains £50
1 contains £75

I now need the 7 players to pick 2 Thunderball numbers each (first come first served).
If you don't pick your own numbers I will randomly allocate you your numbers.

Ada.

mathare
29th August 2007, 14:23
I'd like a random selection of numbers please Ada

bigcumba
29th August 2007, 18:01
7 and 14 for me please Ada

scaaty
29th August 2007, 20:06
Could I have 5 and 9 please Ada :)

Can't believe only 7 of us were interested in playing - still, never mind, quality not quantity, eh ! :D

bigcumba
29th August 2007, 20:35
Fair comment BigC......

A rather poor & ill-thought statement, made by me there, which does nothing to generate interest in the game whatsoever :headbange........apologies.

I wasn't having a pop at you or your comment Ada... just the fact that it seemed so difficult to get a handful of folk from the many on here to take part in a fun game to win free money. :)

Merlin
29th August 2007, 20:49
1 and 6 , please , Ada...

vegyjones
29th August 2007, 21:10
I'll have the ever dependable number 2 please Ada :laugh and 8!

Fadetoblack
29th August 2007, 21:22
Random please!

Iron Chris
29th August 2007, 22:24
Email sent & I will have random numbers please...:thumbs