PDA

View Full Version : Still Learning

Midas Touch
20th August 2007, 12:00
Hi All

I felt sure I had been on this site in the past but re-registered as it didn't recognise any of my passwords.

I am 62 very shortly and have been learning my gambling trade since 18 having got kicked off a Degree course for spending too much time in the bookies and not doing enough work! Reformed and after abstainance from gambling finished up with a HND in Mech Eng.

After 21 years with British Steel went out to Saudi for 6 years and made some and lost some.

Came home and went into Financial Services, and done OK!

As I say learning my trade with paper bets till I manage to become regularly profitabel over a 12 month period when I will retire at about 70-75 and spend the remaining 75 years of my life watching horse racing and making enough to get by on from gambling.

Mainly concentrate on horses but occasionally dabble on the dogs and tennis and European Football.

Nice to join up with another friendly forum, as I am also a member on olbg and napit.

Midas Touch

Merlin
20th August 2007, 12:30
Welcome Midas….bit o the old spam there an all….:laugh

sparkyminer
20th August 2007, 12:36
….bit o the old spam there an all….:laugh

It would be if I had any idea what olbg and napit was.:)

mathare
20th August 2007, 12:44
Welcome to the forum Midas Touch. And good luck with the living to 150 thing :thumbs

Skittle
21st August 2007, 19:40
Hope the arthiritis doesn't get to his fingers or he won't be enjoying the last 75 years or so.

Win2Win
21st August 2007, 19:41
Hope the arthiritis doesn't get to his fingers or he won't be enjoying the last 75 years or so.

I'm not enjoying the first 75 :ooo

paul183195
21st August 2007, 20:58
welcome aboard old timer ..... oops i"m sorry

WELCOME ABOARD OLD TIMER :thumbs:D

Midas Touch
23rd August 2007, 10:18
Hi Skittle

Where did you get the info about my nodal arthritus in my fingers from?

Puzzled as to how you could know or was it a wild guess? from something I said

MidasTouch