PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Pip
30th August 2007, 13:34
Hi, I've been a member for sometime, but this my first post.

I have been using the free tips to get started and found the Golden Lays very productive, I also subscribe to systembankers for a little while also.
I have my own systems which I use on a regular basis.

So I little bit about myself , I'm 36, married, two kids and a dog.

as well as Horse Racing, enjoy football and Cricket,

Enjoy rock music, non of this dance crap.

One Question, Like Keith , I have loads and loads of Systems and it would take me several days to find all the qualifers, now I'm interested that Mathare (i think that's right) has this Auto-sys, for Win2win systems. but is there any thing out there that does the same.

i.e. you put in your rules and it scans the days cards for Qualifers, If there is what's the costs involved.?

Well that's it for now. (I only came on to say hello):Helooo

mathare
30th August 2007, 13:42
One Question, Like Keith , I have loads and loads of Systems and it would take me several days to find all the qualifers, now I'm interested that Mathare (i think that's right) has this Auto-sys, for Win2win systems. but is there any thing out there that does the same.

i.e. you put in your rules and it scans the days cards for Qualifers, If there is what's the costs involved.?:Helooo Welcome to the forum.

It is indeed me who put together Auto-Sys for the Win2Win system eBooks. And the reason I did was because, as far as I am aware, there is nothing else out there that did what I wanted. You need the racecards in an easy-to-read format to start with which means you either need something that can read direct from the HTML and use Sporting Life or Racing Post or similar or you need software that includes it's own racecards. And that's just your starting point. Software such as RaceXpert and RSB use their own racecards and can get system qualifiers as far as I am aware but they are expensive. And as with any of these types of software you are limited to the variables they have put into the software so you may not get an exact match to the variables in your system.

Auto-Sys was written to be flexible enough to handle pretty much any rule that uses data from the RP racecards. At the minute it is only available for the W2W eBook systems but I am working on making it available for 3rd-party systems.

Pip
30th August 2007, 13:53
Hi Mathare,
Let me know when your able to do it for third parties, I have so many systems, it would make life a lot easier.
Looking at the site I will probably subscribe to one or two of Win2win systems, towards the New Year, when I know how good my own systems have been.
Thanks for the quick response.

Pip

bigcumba
30th August 2007, 18:19
Enjoy rock music, non of this dance crap.

That gets you some welcome rep right away! :thumbs