PDA

View Full Version : the "life" and times of peza

peza2605
1st September 2007, 17:50
1st september 2007

Eyes feel so sore. Woke up at 4.55pm after 3 hours sleep just because i wanted to see the return of KEANO and OLE'S farewell.What the wife must have thought when she saw me filling up is anyones guess.

Had two winners today out of two, just hope Manchester United can do the same.

Saw the footy results and nearly choked on my coffee when i saw Liverpool won 6-0:yikes:.

Thanks to TOW i now can resize my photos so i have learnt something today.

Fell asleep in the cleaning cupboard at work.

peza2605
2nd September 2007, 10:02
2nd september 2007.

wifey did lottery yesterday. spent half the night daydreaming amongst the yoghurts about what she would do with the dosh.id just settled for having a year off work when i findout she had no numbers, like the 500 times before.

a crow was watching me on my break this morning, outside obviously, very omen-esque. biked home very carefully.

all excited about fc united's first ever fa cup game today. if only i could go, but i must sleep after yesterdays 3 hours. i reckkon 3-0 to fc.

im in charge at work tonight. not looking forward to it.should i be nasty boss? or firm boss?

tovarich
2nd September 2007, 10:13
Why not be a nice boss and let them all have the night off, then you can catch up on your sleep in the cleaning cupboard...:)

peza2605
3rd September 2007, 11:44
3rd september 2007

last night goes well, didnt follow tovarich's suggestion as i dont know the staff phone numbers.

couldnt be nasty boss as im not a nasty person. i ended up as mucking in boss and now im pooped.

smahed 6 jars of crunchy organic peanut butter,very messy.

in charge again tonight, got three good workers with me.might have a kip.

wqas amazed to hear that chelsea lost at villa which means the worrying fact that liverpool are still top of the league. a horrible scenario is developing here.May could end up being a very worrying month next year.

the time has come to see about knee surgery.all this kneeling is not helping.

just had last nights dinner for brekky, mrs pezas mash is the BEST.

peza2605
4th September 2007, 10:21
4th september 2007

blimey, im a wanted man,im needed extra at my two main jobs, just what i need... more work maybe i should just move in at the night time job.

wasnt in charge last night which was good news for my knees.

noticed on my break this morning when i eventually got it, that the clouds were green. whats all that about? is it a walsall thing?

got typist cramp after typing the uefa cup prediction fixtures, my life that was hard work.

the cat had a poo!:thumbs

MattR
4th September 2007, 10:27
thing?

got typist cramp after typing the uefa cup prediction fixtures,

Just think of the saving the vowel keys had with all those eastern european teams though :D

peza2605
4th September 2007, 10:33
i hope they all get knocked out first round:D

mathare
4th September 2007, 10:38
got typist cramp after typing the uefa cup prediction fixtures, my life that was hard work.Cut and paste...

peza2605
4th September 2007, 10:42
Cut and paste...

oh you know me mat, im a computer simpleton, wouldnt know how to do it.

Win2Win
4th September 2007, 10:46
Scissors.....

peza2605
4th September 2007, 10:52
Scissors.....
not allowed near them.........

mathare
4th September 2007, 11:12
oh you know me mat, im a computer simpleton, wouldnt know how to do it.Highlight the fixtures on the web page you got them from, press Ctrl+C, open a new post on the forum and press Ctrl+V. Done.

scoobydoo
4th September 2007, 11:28
Cut and paste...

oh you know me mat, im a computer simpleton, wouldnt know how to do it.

Scissors.....

Youll all be getting a bill from Mrs Peza for a new Monitor in the next few days you see! :D

MattR
4th September 2007, 13:26

Surely you can have them if you promise not to run?

peza2605
5th September 2007, 12:17
5th september 2005

had a tax credit bill for £4000 dating back from 2004:headbange, dont know what im going to do about it, apparently you have 12 months to pay it which works out at £75 per week. absolutely no chance i can afford that. dont know what options i have, apart from doing ANOTHER job on top of the other three, but seriously i dont know if my body can take anymore.

got no assets to speak of to pay it off, dont own the house ,dont have a car.
i wouldnt mind so much but i was told we were entitled to it at the time.

on another scary note the alarm woke me up from a dream where i (40 years old) was kissing one of the girls aloud group( 20 tops?), am i turning ito a perv?? mind you, thank
god it wasnt the scouse one!!

thats all today dear diary/blog .......peza the bankrupt perv.

mathare
5th September 2007, 12:20
Peza - I don't know a lot about tax credits and how they work but do you have any written evidence that you were told you were entitled to it at the time? Do they have a department you can phone and agree a different payment plan with? Perhaps the local CAB can offer some good advice.

peza2605
5th September 2007, 12:26
ive phoned them up telling them i cant afford to pay it over 12 months and that im already in debt to my eyeballs,ive got to do a list of outgoings/incomings etc and phone them.

no written evidence im afraid (because im that stupid),but i remember them telling me at the time we were entitled....

the important thing is ive told them i AM willing to pay it back, just that theres no way i can do it over 12 months.

if they make me pay over 12 months then im off to the CAB see what i can do about it.

mathare
5th September 2007, 12:34
the important thing is ive told them i AM willing to pay it back, just that theres no way i can do it over 12 months.That should definitely work in your favour then. Three jobs is more than enough for anyone and you shouldn't have to take on more work.

scoobydoo
5th September 2007, 13:40
Peza....can we hear more about the Girls Aloud dream please?!!:laugh Was it Ashley Coles missus?? I always thought the worst one out of the lot was the geordie one...or perhaps she is the scouse one! :doh I think what you do in your dreams cant be classed as perverse as such... it is not real.....but just dont say Cheryl out loud...unless of course that is Mrs Pezas name of course!! :wink

Win2Win
5th September 2007, 13:42
If it there error, you should not have to pay.

http://www.cafamily.org.uk/taxcreditsoverfact.html

Particular attention to the "official error" bit........

Littlegaz
5th September 2007, 17:06
Another useful site:

http://www.tameside.gov.uk/welfarerights/taxcredits/overpaid

Evidently two ways to avoid repaying:

The overpayment was caused by the Revenue's mistake and you had no reason to think that it was wrong
Paying back the money would cause you hardship.I reckon you're covered on both counts. Good luck with it.

peza2605
5th September 2007, 17:19
thanks you guys. you're stars.

on to the other subject, me and the blonde one were er....fooling around, and the other four were there too:doh rolling around in mushy peas( not really).

id love to know what makes these dreams happen. i need therapy. mind you, i wasnt complaining in the dream!!

anyway, imagine what the kids would be like........:D

3426 + 3427

hope theres no legal issues here..

Onlyforfun
5th September 2007, 17:53
I don't think there is anything pervy about dreaming about shagging Girls Aloud (singly or as a group), unfortunately, it means you are normal.:thumbs

Then again, being excited by a FCUM or whatever they are called cup tie should have the men in white coats round with the butterfly nets if it should ever make it into the public domain...ooops...:splapme

scoobydoo
5th September 2007, 19:57
on to the other subject, me and the blonde one were er....fooling around, and the other four were there too:doh rolling around in mushy peas( not really).

id love to know what makes these dreams happen. i need therapy. mind you, i wasnt complaining in the dream!!

The only problem is you dreamt of the wrong one peza...now if it was Nadine!:happyboun

peza2605
5th September 2007, 20:40
i dunno scoobs.........i shouldnt be discussing things like this :geek but if i was single and 20 years younger, the one thats not scouse,blonde,irish or mrs cole....dunno her name. now id have thought it'd have been her out of them. mind you the blondes eyes are v nice.:rolleyes:

anyway off to bed soon:yikes:

Merlin
5th September 2007, 22:12
anyway off to bed soon:yikes:

:yikes:......

69 on Blond Eyes

Any-to-come

All on Blanket

peza2605
6th September 2007, 12:44
:yikes:......

69 on Blond Eyes

Any-to-come

All on Blanket
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

peza2605
6th September 2007, 12:56
6th september 2007

no wierd dreams last night thank god, though it was my night off so there may be a reason i didnt have any dreams about foxy ladies ..........:wink

phoned up the family credit people, they accepted my offer of £80 per month which is going to be a struggle. had to go through my incomings ,outgoings etc........frightening stuff.

so ive been placed back at the start of the debt free road(again) .there cannot be anything else now to make me even more in debt. i dont have loans, destroyed credit cards a couple of years ago, no housing/council tax surprises any more and now i know where i stand with the inland revenue.

im ashamed to say that my total owings due to my naivety,stupidity,problems etc in my younger years now stands at about £19k. by my reckoning, by the year 2012 i should be debt free, or at least being able to get by on one job.
i'll be 45 then, still young enough to enjoy the last 7 years of my life.

vegyjones
6th September 2007, 13:03
£80 per moneth stil seems a bit steep... did they say how the mishap occurred Peza!

peza2605
6th September 2007, 13:13
no veg, but at the end of the day im past caring , its just one thing after another with tax credits,housing benefit etc ,id rather pay my own way in the world from now on even if i am "entitled" to anything. i havent claimed anything for what must be two years anyway.

the way im looking at it now is "right thats it , i know what i owe, im just gonna get it paid" and who knows one day i might get a letter off the tax people saying they made a mistake have your £4000 back.

MattR
6th September 2007, 13:55
the way im looking at it now is "right thats it , i know what i owe, im just gonna get it paid" and who knows one day i might get a letter off the tax people saying they made a mistake have your £4000 back.

Unfortunately Peza, I think the girls aloud dream may be more likely. Actually, perhaps that isn't so unfortunate! :D

peza2605
6th September 2007, 20:00
it would be unfortunate for me! the mrs would chop parts of my ody orf.

peza2605
7th September 2007, 13:04
7th september 2007..

reading the sun last night on my break who should i see in the middle pages but the blonde one out of girls aloud in her underwear, looked familiar....

havent been to bed yet ,but ive got to get THAT out of my mind as im off to bed very soon.

just finished cleaning the staff toilets (mens) in my cleaning job whe the store manager came in and did the most....................well you know. not very happy, i couldnt breathe.

bike punctured again today, why? ill tell ya why! its because i had to do an extra half hour at the cleaning job, so i was in a rush to get home. always the way.

at least i can spend all day in bed tomorrow.

mom has GOT to be moved today.

peza2605
8th September 2007, 12:25
8th september 2007

what a boring night/day. worked.

felt a bit faint while delivering the papers...not surprised really as ive worked out ive done 64 hours work this week plus travelling.

found some chips with ketchup on in the microwave when i got back.. very nice.

shall get a good 8 hours sleep today as theres no football on.

peza2605
10th September 2007, 11:18
10th september 2007

im a bad son! was my moms birthday yesterday,she was supposed to be moving to an unknown destination friday according to the message i got,so i didnt send her card in the post as i didnt know where she would be. didnt send her any flowers either for the same reason.
then i find out she is being moved THIS week instead. so yesterday i couldnt see her as there are no buses to Lichfield on sundays, and she was asleep when i phoned her. so i havent spoke to her, got her a card .....nowt.
bad bad.......

found out on bbc news 24 that im retarded! fragile x syndrome or something according to my face. mrs peza is highly amused by this :mad:

was told by my department manager this morning that the area manager told him that my continental cheese section is the best he has seen. not bad for a retarded bloke eh?

Win2Win
10th September 2007, 13:53
The last thing I want to see is your cheese.....:icon_tong

peza2605
16th September 2007, 09:38
sunday 16th september 2007

dear bliary

its been a very tough week at work as ive been in charge the past 3 nights, trouble is when im in charge i double the effort to make sure the job gets done. unfortunately theres one of the crew letting the others down as his work rate is bobbins. have moaned, tried being nice, put him with someone all to no effect. another 5 nights to go.

its affecting my sleep as it takes me ages to nod off and then i dream of work.

had to dip into betting bank:mad:to get money for a new bike as my other one was worn out. went for a bike ride with mrs peza.........she fell off and hurt herself in an unfortunate place, so no luuuuuuuuurrrvin for me for a while.

just had shepherds pie for breakfast.

fc united are out of the fa cup losing 2-1 away at fleetwood. theres always the fa trophy.

peza2605
23rd September 2007, 07:00
sunday 23rd september

feel fairly good at the mo after two nights off even though i dreamt of work from what i recall, and when i kept waking up i was thinking am i supposed to be at work.:headbange

what with all this going on i forgot to post my premier prediction scores again this week.:splapme

4 weeks now till ive got a week off my night job, will have a lot to do that week. going to get my tooth sorted while its still there. will also make an appointment with the CAB for that week over all this debt and mother nonsense.

have decided that on tuesday im off to the library to get a book about accountancy,just to look into the career see if maybe thats worth a shot,also maybe designing album covers?

also decided to invest in some earplugs so i get at least 6 hours kip a day as most days the dogs next door wake me up. at least if im dreaming im sleeping.

BULL1DOG
23rd September 2007, 19:05
sent you a pm worth a look.

peza2605
7th October 2007, 09:52
sunday 7th october

thank god its sunday, get home at 8.30, have sofa to myself and watch the fottbal.

a mad two weeks at work(main job) were summed up on friday night.

i was "bossman" . the geezer who does frozen was off sick, one of the two people that do fruit and veg didnt turn up and didnt bother to phone. and worst of all the warehouse man phoned in sick.

so im working my department( chilled), looking after the store, had to take two off grocery for frozen/fruit and veg leaving them short. and i also had to do the warehouse job.

my chilled load finally arrives at 3.30am so i get started on that. 4.30am the back door bell goes, its the bread lorry. open it up to unload it and 5 pallets of bread have collapsed all over the wagon, so a ten minbute job takes me half an hour. just as i finish that, the egg lorry comes, then the the milk.

eventually i get back to working my chilled at 5.30 which is when half the morning staff start arriving so i have to keep going to the front door to let them in.

lets just say i swore a lot that night........

i think ive broke a rib.

united score 4.

so do walsall.

also had sickness and the trots thursday . CALLED IN SICK:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: at cleaning job. my first sick day since march 17 2005.

dreamt of work every day for past 2 weeks.

peza2605
21st October 2007, 10:50
21st october 2007

dear diary

fee like ive been 10 rounds with tyson........twice. done about 70 hours work , been in charge while warehoude dude on holiday as well. been basically doing the job of 3 people.

had dream where the store set on fire!!

pedal fell off me bike on way home yesterday.

rushall olympic get to 4th qualifying round of fa cup. the ground is around the corner from my house. if they beat york away next week they will be in first round. they could get leeds:yikes: at home :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:. or orient.......:laugh grimsby:laugh mansfield:laugh but not fc united:mad:

in good mood as im on holiday for a week WWWWWWWWWWOOOOHHHOOO!

might go to borth on tuesday if i can find a pub to watch the match in.

peza2605
4th November 2007, 11:35
4th november 2007

at last the madness is showing signs of lessening.

another week in charge with no warehouse dude, feeling shattered etc BUT........

had a chat with the boss this morning and a new assistant night manager starts monday:wiggle::wiggle: so im back to being bossman only when theres holidays or sickies after tonight.. big relief.
also he's getting more staff in , including another warehouse man so there should be one in every night.

he also tells me ive been doing a brilliant job:yikes:the past few months and hes giving me a pay rise.:happyboun

so a good mood is what im in at the minute, also got three nights off this week. thursday night off the next two weeks which makes doing my papers easier, its like christmas come early.

went to borth for 4 hours last week,so peaceful, nothing open.

was that tired last week i fell asleep on the toilet!!

fudge went hard this morning.

shouted at someone at work last night, was nasty boss.

Win2Win
4th November 2007, 11:48
Good to see some employers notice what the workforce are doing and reward you for it.