PDA

View Full Version : NFL - Vegy will be happy

glynners
26th September 2007, 12:14
Big bad Rex to be benched in the next game

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d802b2aa5&template=with-video&confirm=true

Its about time to be honest

:thumbs

yerotsluap
26th September 2007, 12:22
I'm sure that the Bears fans feel mightily relieved at having a guy start who has been cut by three teams including teams with horrible quarterback depth like Miami and Tampa. Grossman had to go but this is just the start of things. Griese will be as horrible as Rex and this situation is only going to resolve itself by the bears taking a quarterback in the first round of next years draft

vegyjones
26th September 2007, 12:23
About :censored: time! :rolleyes:

Hope Griese don't mess up otherwise Big G will be straight back in!" :(

To be honest, I would have preferred little Kyle Orton to be given another opportunity!

He led us well when Grossman was out injured 2 seasons ago (getting us to the playoffs before being ousted by Grossman with whom we went out! ;fire), but has slipped back to 3rd choice QB!

glynners
26th September 2007, 12:54
At least they haven't had as bad a start as the Saints this year. We've been bloody rubbish.

Allowed 30+ points in all 3 games, the lines are terrible, Brees seems to be unable to aim passes at anyone except Colston and the oppo's defence, Bush is rushing like he's in quicksand and Deuce out for the season...

Its looking good :headbange

presto
29th October 2007, 00:07
bring back grossman :laugh

vegyjones
29th October 2007, 00:16
He'd been playing reallyu well up to this week though.

And I'm sure our poor QB showing is down to our weak running game.

It was a terrible decision to let Jonesey go... Cedric Benson
is just not up to being a starting RB!

However, throwing 4 interceptions (and 3 in the end zone :mad: ) is really
not acceptable, but I still hope he doesn't bring Grossman back!