PDA

View Full Version : Ada's Horse Racing Bingo Game - Interested?

TheGoodGuy
6th October 2007, 17:05
Hi all,

I'm ready to run a new horse racing bingo game.

Basically......

Idea of the game.......
Accumulate as much profit as possible using your racing skills & qualify to win up to a possible £100 in the Deal/No Deal final game.....PLUS....
Be lucky enough to pick up spot prizes along the way by playing bingo & crossing off numbers (as a result of your tipping successes) to ultimately call a full house to give you a possible second chance to qualify to win up to a possible £100 in the Deal/No Deal final game.

Each evening I will post a race card for the following day's racing.

Each player starts with a Bank Balance of 25pts.

You must pick 1 horse before the off to either...
WIN......stake paid at xSP odds
BE PLACED....1st 2nd 3rd 4th (where applicable)....stake paid at 1/4x SP odds
EACH WAY.....normal EW stakes apply......paid at SP odds for win & 1/4x SP odds for 2nd 3rd & 4th (where applicable) places.

Staking is up to the individual, up to the limit of your Bank.
If at any time your Bank reaches 7pts or below, you will be restricted to 1pt Win, Place & 1pt EW bet limits.
Once your 25pts is lost, you are out of the game.

PLEASE NOTE:
Win & Place positions include 1st, 2nd 3rd & 4th (where applicable) positions.
2nd 3rd & 4th (where applicable) positions are paid at 1/4 SP odds (as is 1st place if you bet your selection to be placed).

If a player's bank balance falls to 7 points or less their stakes will be restricted to 1pt WIN & PLACE & 1pt EW, until your bank hopefully recovers to above the 7 point threshold.

Bingo Game
In addition each player will be issued with 3 'bingo' tickets each containing 15 numbers randomly numbered between 1 & 49.
A random number will be drawn for each race.

If your Win, place or EW bet is successful......
a) you will receive appropriate 'payout' which will be added to your Profit/Loss running total.
b) you may cross off the bingo number drawn for the race on your bingo ticket.......ONLY if you have broken even or ended up in profit on the race in question.

If your bet is unsuccessful.......
a) you lose your stake.
b) you may not cross off the bingo number from your bingo ticket.

Example:
Race 1 = bingo number 9.
Winners of Race 1 cross number 9 from their ticket, & will be playing for a NEW bingo number in Race 2.
Losers in Race 1 carry bingo number 9 to Race 2. If you win in Race 2 you cross off number 9 & play for Race 2's number in Race 3 etc.

Spot prizes will be awarded as the bingo game progresses to the first person(s).........
Crossing off all 4 corners
Crossing off the middle line.

Don't worry....I'll manage your bingo tickets....you just have to pick your horses & name your bet.

The game stops when a full house is achieved on any player's bingo ticket.

If the player calling the full house is the same player who has accumulated the most profit from their horse picks, then they will go on to play the Deal/No Deal game to determine their final prize amount.

If the player calling the full house is DIFFERENT from the player who has accumulated the most profit from their horse picks, the 2 players will go head to head in 1 final horse race using as much/little of their accumulated profit as their stake to hopefully outwit their opponent & end up with the most profit, & go on to play the Deal/No Deal Game.

I can accommodate up to 10 players in this game.....

If you are interested let me know.

Ada.

bigcumba
6th October 2007, 17:16
I'm in!

Fadetoblack
6th October 2007, 17:33
Like Flynn!

scaaty
6th October 2007, 17:38
Sounds like fun, I'm in too please !

Iron Chris
6th October 2007, 19:58
Another game with a twist, nice one Ada...:thumbs

...by the way, I'm in...:D

vegyjones
6th October 2007, 21:06
Vegy make 5 so far!

TheGoodGuy
7th October 2007, 11:19
I missed a somewhat fundamental rule from post 1 (which I have now added).

Each player starts with a Bank Balance of 25pts.

Staking is up to the individual, up to the limit of your Bank.
If at any time your Bank reaches 7pts or below, you will be restricted to 1pt Win, Place & 1pt EW bet limits.
Once your 25pts is lost, you are out of the game.

Come on guys, only 5 of you so far.....any more takers?

Ada.

mathare
7th October 2007, 11:33
Count me in too please Ada.

Actually, before you do that, are there any penalties for missing races?

TheGoodGuy
7th October 2007, 11:47
Hi Mat,

1 point will be deducted from your Bank Balance for each race missed......I believe Piggy uses this rule in the Daily Joint Effort.

I hope this doesn't put you off joining in.
The game hopefully should run for quite a while.
I've even built in a 'Bank Barrier' just for you, going by your recent bad run.....:peeky

Ada.

mathare
7th October 2007, 11:56
The game hopefully should run for quite a while.That was partly my concern y'see. I know I will be away for a few days later this month and a couple of weeks at the start of next month and I'd feel bad having some sort of default rule such as 1pt on number 3 to win for when I'm away as that's not exactly taking the game seriously is it?

TheGoodGuy
7th October 2007, 12:13
Mat,

I take your point.

However....

a) The game would work better, I think, with as many players as possible (up to 10)....this always seems to be a problem..
b) I don't have a problem with you picking Horse No.x at stake x while you are away........or.......

If you are going to pick selections by using some sort of system, I'm happy to run the rules for you, as long as they are definitive, & you specify your stakes, either Win Place or EW depending on odds limits, ie 8/1> EW, <4/1 Win, 4/1>but<8/1 Place.

It's up to you. It'd be good to have you on board though.

Ada.

mathare
7th October 2007, 12:15
It always baffles me how you struggle to attract players to give your money away to in these competitions Ada so please count me in.

TheGoodGuy
7th October 2007, 12:27
OK, Last shout.....

If any more of you want to display your betting discipline & ability to make a profit in this game, with the prospect of winning up to a possible £100 in real money if you do better than the rest.........it costs nothing to enter & you have nothing to lose.........

Please register your interest before 18:00 this evening (Sunday) as the game will begin tomorrow (Monday).

If less than 10 have registered by this time, I'm going to take part myself, to make the numbers up!!!!!!!

Ada.

sparkyminer
7th October 2007, 12:31
I'll make one Ada.:)

TheGoodGuy
7th October 2007, 16:02
2 Hours left to register.....Up to 3 players can join...

If you want to display your betting discipline & ability to make a profit in this game, with the prospect of winning up to a possible £100 in real money if you do better than the rest.........it costs nothing to enter & you have nothing to lose.........

Please register your interest before 18:00 this evening (Sunday) as the game will begin tomorrow (Monday).

Ada.

piggy
7th October 2007, 16:33
count me in please ada

buddhabee
7th October 2007, 18:36
May I join in the game please, Ada?

TheGoodGuy
7th October 2007, 18:43
Buddhabee,

Yep, no probs....welcome aboard.

Ada. :thumbs