PDA

View Full Version : Sole - Introduction

Sole
10th October 2007, 20:52
Hey all,

I am Sole, a 2nd year student of business up in sunny Scotland. I stumbled across this website a month or 2 ago after some idle Google search. My first impressions were sceptical, but as I uncovered the labyrinth of posts I figured there must be indeed something to this.

Many of my computer hours were spent reading through posts dating back as far as 2004. At first I had no idea. My horse racing knowledge was very limited at the best of times. I only knew of one horse race…the Grand National and one jockey…Detorri. Furthermore I had never placed a bet on in my life. Nevertheless I willed to carry on until something clicked.

At some obscure point it finally did click. I found myself knowing the answers to the common question asked by the new members. Betting stakes, banks and lays all began to make sense. I got excited. I still am excited as I have just bought my first month’s subscription and will soon get access to more posts to read. Not forgetting the bread and butter of Win2Win…the bets.

Obviously through reading I have come to understand this is no means a quick-rich scheme. Furthermore I fail to see why anyone should be put off by this factor. You WILL make money in this game. We should all treat it as a long haul flight going First Class…enjoy the journey as well as the outcome.

Cheers!
Sole
:Helooo

vegyjones
10th October 2007, 20:55
Welcome Sole...

Certainly like a labyrinth. I've been here 4 years and still haven't managed to find my way out! :laugh

wb
10th October 2007, 20:56
I think I hung around the forum for a year before joining! Welcome to the forum Sole.

presto
10th October 2007, 21:34
welcome to the forum, you seem to have the right idea.

- just make sure that you have a betting bank, staking plan etc.... all sorted before you place any bets, and start small - it's always best to treat the first few months as a learning process ass opposed to making money.

Mavrick
10th October 2007, 21:37
it's always best to treat the first few months as a learning process ass

That's not a very nice thing to call someone you don't know.:D

Sorry, a bit of a vegy moment.

vegyjones
10th October 2007, 21:47
a very good one :D

Sole
10th October 2007, 22:03
Wouldn't of noticed that typo if you never pointed it out Mavrick :laugh

Thanking you all for the welcome :)