PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Winchy
15th October 2007, 23:57
Hello,

Im Winchy, my real name is John.

Just visited the site and liked. Havnt posted anywhere else in a while, a good while.

No one here seems to be making any money so I am going to try the system challenge starting with the £1000 fictional pounds.

Confident of making the £5000 very quickly, but so as not to divulge my systems rules I will be posting the selections 5/10 mins before the off and not all selections will be posted.

The system is a lay system with very high strike rate. Please dont ask for details as this is only to help and prove that a system can make the desired target without much risk.

It only goes to say that i will now fall flat on my face, but if I dont please take advantage of the selections if you are logged on at the time.

By the way dinner is always tastier if someone else pays.

paul183195
16th October 2007, 07:29
welcome mr modesty

Jonny2621
16th October 2007, 08:48
No one here seems to be making any money so I am going to try the system challenge starting with the £1000 fictional pounds.

Hello and welcome, but I think you should read the forum a little more before making daft and INCORRECT statements like the above.

Win2Win
16th October 2007, 08:53
No one here seems to be making any money

Ditto.....we have a number of Pro & Semi-Pro's on here. Also those using the eBooks are not in the red.

joebanana
16th October 2007, 11:09
Just joined forum. Live in South Africa near Cape Town. Have been a semi professional punter for many years. Want to turn fully pro now. Very new to i.t. scene. Just bought 1st computer. Typing at about 7 words per day! Internet opened whole new world to me. Hope to meet many new punting friends.

Mavrick
16th October 2007, 12:24
I look forward to seeing what sort of prices you are laying at. If you have a very high strike rate as stated then I assume you are going for the longer priced horses.
Turning £1000 into £5000 quickly seems rather unlikely unless you are going to be using SP and not the current BF prices, or fiddling the prices with drifters.
Good luck anyway, I will be keeping a keen eye on them, but will not be parting with any of my own cash quite yet :peeky

presto
31st October 2007, 04:51

Confident of making the £5000 very quickly

not so easy after all was it :rolleyes:

Win2Win
31st October 2007, 09:13
While those of us who "haven't been making any money" have been making real money :)

Jonny2621
31st October 2007, 09:19
Pride heading for a fall I think