PDA

View Full Version : Nice to be here, to be here nice.

colbetiger
30th October 2007, 01:36
Hi all, I've been married for 35 years, to Joan, we have two married sons, and have recently retired to West Oxfordshire.
I've been betting on the horses since 2000 when I discovered the internet, before then, I never really had a bet, except on The Grand National. I've tried various tipsters, a well known one cost me a lot of money for rubbish tips, most of the others didn't cost too much, but still lost me money. I have now found an excellent tipster, who I'm still with, and his most recent maximum rated bet was on War Pass in the Breeders Cup at 3/1, excellent service.:happyboun
One other service I tried was very successful, where at £60 a month, I received three or four races daily to bet on 6 days a week. I wont be giving any names away, but, after receiving my 1 month's selections, I thought I had the system worked out. I have since given my own selections a trial, and from 16th to 29th October I have won every single day. The system requires Dutching on certain types of races each day, and from 33 selection I have had only 8 losers. I don't know if I it would be ethical to inform the Forum of how the system works, perhaps the moderators could decide, but I have tweeked the system to make it less expensive it the event of losing selections, so it's not in the original form.:happyboun

Win2Win
30th October 2007, 09:52
You can run it in the £1000 Mythical thread see if it works, you only post the selections, not the rules then.

However, a few losers in a row can do a lot of damage to dutching banks, and your trial period is extremely small, so beware with the real money.