PDA

View Full Version : Raceform Dataform

Mavrick
30th October 2007, 19:16
Another rant from me.

Does anyone else use the dataform PDFs on the raceform site? For the last couple of days they have not been updated. I know they are free but that is no excuse:ermmm

I sent them an email yesterday and no surprsie no reply. This happens on and off throughout the year and for a company that charges almost 70 quid a month for their raceform interactive software it is most dissapointing.

Their software interface looks like it is 10 years out of date as well.

OK that it from me today I am going to clean the bathroom as an early birthday present to myself:splapme and then go down the local quickie mart and buy a bottle of Boris Vodka for 2 quid and drown my sorrows...if you are on 2nite you have been warned:geek :D

Win2Win
30th October 2007, 20:01
The interactive software is poo as well. :)

Mavrick
28th November 2007, 03:23
Not only have they still not sorted it out, but they now have this message up. Only took them a month!

"NOVEMBER 2007 - WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE DATAFORM SERVICE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED. UNFORTUNATELY, A SERIOUS SERVER FAULT HAS BEEN DETECTED WHICH MEANS THAT THE FILES ARE NOT BEING POPULATED. WHILST THIS MAY BE ADDRESSED, IT IS UNLIKELY TO BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE"

What a Micky Mouse company "WHILST THIS MAY BE ADDRESSED, IT IS UNLIKELY TO BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE" They are not exactly encouraging people to sign up for a 4 month contract for their software at £70 a month.

I personally reckon they have financial problems or something. I now wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. I've sent them three emails over the last couple of years and have not had one reply. *******!!

Win2Win
28th November 2007, 09:40
It only takes a couple of hours to fix a bug like that :doh