PDA

View Full Version : Its been a long time!

GafferJohn
10th November 2007, 23:32
Hi all, I'm not actually new but haven't logged in for beards. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. I thought I'd paste my 'welcome' after such a long time, I thought it was quite funny to see how many posts there've been since I logged in last. Since then I've had a kid (well my wife has!), got another on the way, got a new job, probably lost more money than I've won betting (should have joined the members area), have seen Liverpool win the FA Cup and appear in another Champions League final, and probably lots of other stuff.

So hello from me. I'll try to pop in again a bit sooner than the gap between the last time I visited and now!

Welcome, GafferJohn.
83655 New Posts (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/search.php?do=getnew) since your last visit.
You last visited: 3rd January 2006 at 22:01
You have no new reputation comments.

bigcumba
10th November 2007, 23:57
83655 New Posts (http://www.win2win.co.uk/forum/search.php?do=getnew) since your last visit..

Welcome back John, great to see you here again mate!

You can discount at least 20,000 of those new posts as they were Vegy's... :thumbs Congrats on the new(ish) arrival, and good luck with the new job.

vegyjones
11th November 2007, 00:00
Its been a long time!

Not long enough :laugh :peeky

Welcome back John!

Win2Win
11th November 2007, 09:44
:Helooo One very important post amongst that lot on how to make £Million in 5 minutes.....however, we've forgotten which one so read them all to be on the safe side :D .......or just search for Nigeria :ooo

TheOldhamWhisper
11th November 2007, 10:43
83655 New Posts since your last visit

...last Thursday? :laugh

GafferJohn
12th November 2007, 23:55
Good to see the same ish faces. I think I'll move over to the regular forums now. It's like I've never been away.

Skint
15th November 2007, 04:20
I'd forgotten it was my (62nd) birthday - but you b****rs reminded me with a congratulatory email!!! :yikes:

Thanks anyway.