PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Key for Combine Harvester For Sale At wurzel prices

jasy1
20th November 2007, 00:40
We are dealers of all Kinds of spam and stuff , They are cheap and unlocked with 12 month international warranty unless the meat has gone orf guv. We sell them in Bulk (big tins) and in Retails (wee tins) ,We ***** out inconjunction with AndrEx, Sh!tment within 2 working Days to your door step. (where it'll be stolen by aliens)

You Can Contact us At:

justgiveusthefeckinmoneyabass@hotmail.com (justgiveusthefeckinmoneyabass@hotmail.com)
braincellslimited@email.com (braincellslimited@email.com)

bigcumba
20th November 2007, 01:41
Banned you idiot.... just as well I've had a good night out otherwise I'd have been REALLY annoyed!

Fadetoblack
20th November 2007, 01:51
Howdy Big C....full of bottles are we?

Win2Win
20th November 2007, 09:28
They buy spam? How about corned beef?

bigcumba
20th November 2007, 12:12
Howdy Big C....full of bottles are we?

:laugh Yep we were mate - was at a gig... Gary Moore was playing down here in a wee club in his adopted home town of Brighton for the last date of his tour... bloody amazing blues gig from the guy, I reckon he's the best electric blues guitarist out there these days. Had an incredible support act called Otis Taylor - black guy obviously steeped in the tradition of the blues - he calls his own style 'trance blues' and you can see why when you hear him sing and play. He played steel slide guitar (on his lap), then made noises with a banjo and an echo unit the likes of which I've never heard in my life. Superb! He also did a Negro spiritual type thing without any accompaniment. His guitarist was none other then Gary Moore's son Jack - and what a talent he is too... I'd say from the Paul Kossoff school of guitar playing - less is more... in between the 2 bands we had classic 30's and 40's blues being played... all in all a great night, and

There are snippets of Otis Taylor's latest album here

http://www.telarc.com/gscripts/title.asp?gsku=3659&mscssid=W6DV314VN37U9MG6JSE1E6GNQBGHCEX6

Fadetoblack
20th November 2007, 20:16
Sounds like a cracker alright.