PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

steveywolf
20th November 2007, 20:38
hiya
its good to see the site so active ,i used to post on here all the time a few years ago but made the mistake of getting married to someone who dosent like racing.

happily divorced now and getting back into the fold,i am a sytemite and have hundreds that i am now wading through on rsb , only just got it unbelievable compared to how i used to go about things.

my ambition is to turn pro in the next couple of years , currently a production manager with a food company that checks on our computers all the time so no midday updates for me , all my betting is worked out the evening before and bet on with traditional bookies, looking forward to betfairs new sp feature be interesting to see how it works out.

i will say bye for now but will be posting regular,good luck to everyone and if you cant get lucky get a good system !!!!

Win2Win
21st November 2007, 09:31
You really must check the 'racing & gambling' clauses in the marriage contract before proceeding next time :laugh

Street cry
21st November 2007, 12:32
also get on to brtfair as quickly as you can loads more profit to be had than sp which is now a joke cheers SC

Matunty
2nd June 2008, 22:42
Have you got any tips for RSB. I have just got it and am looking for some expert advice.

Thanks

Steve

Win2Win
3rd June 2008, 08:57
Have you got any tips for RSB. I have just got it and am looking for some expert advice.

Thanks

Steve

Read the blog!