PDA

View Full Version : Benitez

Win2Win
25th November 2007, 15:17
I see he's at it again after his previous warning from the owner's. Hitting out that they do not understand the transfer window.

Well Mr Benitez, if you done that to me, I'd sack you :D

Secondly, if you had got the summer transfers right, why would you need the January window? :doh Does that mean you made a mistake, and you're not as good as you think? And if you sell Crouch :icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong

scoobydoo
25th November 2007, 18:15
Yanks getting jumpy cos they are spending too much on the stadium...I dont reckon Rafa is doing anything wrong...hes just looking to sign players for January which most clubs do...isnt he? I think hes right in saying that if they wont let him talk to players until 15th December...he could lose them. Hes either the Liverpool boss or he isnt?

Win2Win
25th November 2007, 18:48
They are waiting to see what happens in the Champions League is my guess.

mathare
25th November 2007, 18:53
Yanks getting jumpy cos they are spending too much on the stadium...I dont reckon Rafa is doing anything wrong...hes just looking to sign players for January which most clubs do...isnt he? I think hes right in saying that if they wont let him talk to players until 15th December...he could lose them. Hes either the Liverpool boss or he isnt?He spent a lot in the summer. Perhaps the Yanks don't understand why he needs to spend more when he hasn't had numerous crippling injuries so far this season.

scoobydoo
25th November 2007, 18:59
He spent a lot in the summer. Perhaps the Yanks don't understand why he needs to spend more when he hasn't had numerous crippling injuries so far this season.

That could be right Mat...though he could also have found some free transfers? I heard the other day that he hasnt spoken to them for months! I think the truth is they have gone off him...they are not as sure as they were. In my opinion...they should keep the faith as he hasnt done too bad really...if they had beat Milan in the summer....you wouldnt be getting any of this now I bet. Only one team can win the league...and it looks like being Arsenal! :headbange

Win2Win
25th November 2007, 19:59
.......... Only one team can win the league...and it looks like being MAN CITY! :headbange

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

davidsteel
25th November 2007, 21:10
I would have thought that he would have drawn up a list before the season started on potential recruits to Liverpool , whether they were all obtainable or not only he knows..

I don't recall however, any of the other managers of the top 4 clubs buying in JAnuary all though i'm not sure, i've always thought of the January window as a state of desperation in terms of buying..

Win2Win
25th November 2007, 21:22
There is a lot of anti-Benitez feeling in Liverpool, and he's probablt feeling the pressure and looking to pass the blame on for any future cock-ups he makes.

Like not starting games with an in form striker!!

davidsteel
25th November 2007, 21:27
Its strange he's the most succesful manager since Dalglish if my memory serves me and yet theres so much unrest..

Win2Win
25th November 2007, 22:26
It's mass annoyance that he gets a team together that plays well & wins, and then breaks it up......and has started playing Gerrard out of position again.

Healio
26th November 2007, 02:57
If I owned that club and he said what he said in public, id say pick up your P45 on the way out. Fair enough the americans might not understand the transfer window, but talk to them dont go to the rags.

TooTall
8th December 2007, 20:13
:icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong:censored::censored::icon_tong:icon_tong:icon_tong

What :icon_tong of a manager takes of the only player thats even looked like scoring when you are 3-1 down :headbange:headbange:headbange:ermmm

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 21:26
I'm going to refer to him as BennyHilltez from now on ;fire

He's getting slated on every radio channel by pundits & callers.....apart from one guy....obviously a secret Man U fan :geek

They all reckon he's back under the same pressure he was 2 weeks ago.....and if we go out of Europe :thechop

Do you think Gerrard & Carragher will be buying him a present for Christmas? :bangb