PDA

View Full Version : FA Selection Process

Win2Win
25th November 2007, 21:20
So McClown has gone, and the FA need a new man for the job.

They say they learnt from the disaster last time......even though they got the first choice :doh

This guy one guy will go out, do the interviews, and select the guy he wants.....Woohoo....:Helooo ......so easy.....:D

But hold on.....he then has to report to the board and tell them who he has selected. Now you know as well as me, the last time the FA board was unanimous ws in 1916 when they went for the round ball!! :geek

So in all likelihood, at least one will disagree.....and the process starts again.....sound familiar? :headbange

The only 'change' is that this time they will not make it public......how they do that I don't know as they are all followed by the press. :ermmm

presto
25th November 2007, 22:41
12 people on the board, not a single one of them wants mclaren as first choice. yet he was always first choice :doh

one thing that they must do this time is put a clause in the contract such as:
- no qualification of major competition (ie euro + world cup) 'may' result in sacking + NO COMPENSATION.

Win2Win
26th November 2007, 09:41
Should be similar for the platers, you get expenses only per game of no more than £2000, and the additional if you assist, score, win. And the higher you qualify the more the bonus, no insentive these days.

davidsteel
26th November 2007, 10:35
The incentive to wear an england shirt and represent your country should be enough , although i'm sure some of the players feel that way, i think personally it just boils down to not being good enough plain and simple..