View Full Version : Small Request

John
27th November 2007, 20:16
Hello,

Just a small one - if anyone is able to take a face on photograph of a new style £20 note and send it to me for tomorrow, I'd be most grateful.

Using one off Google isn't allowed because they're copyrighted... plus the majority aren't face on.

It's for work, I won't be breaking the law as it will contain SPECIMEN or SAMPLE on top of it in big writing.

If anyone can't do it, nay bother, I'll take one myself tomorrow (assuming someone has one). It would just save me time that I don't have for a friday deadline!

Keith, remove if this isn't allowed.

£20 worth of our finest sparkling Green Rep for anyone who can help. :D

Thanks, much appreciated.

mathare
27th November 2007, 20:17
Can't you scan/photocopy one at work? That'll add the 'specimen' or 'sample' across it too

presto
28th November 2007, 01:47
i tried this years ago (around 10 years ago) with a scanner, it came up with a warning that i was breaking the law and it wouldn't scan a note :yikes:

mathare
28th November 2007, 10:23
i tried this years ago (around 10 years ago) with a scanner, it came up with a warning that i was breaking the law and it wouldn't scan a note :yikes:I photocopied notes several years ago and it added SAMPLE across the note exactly as John wants. I think it partly depends on the software installed in the copier/scanner

Win2Win
28th November 2007, 11:07
I print my dollars on cardboard so they last longer.....

MattR
28th November 2007, 11:44
As John is no longer a student, surely he should now have his own £20 note to scan :D

mathare
28th November 2007, 12:11
As John is no longer a student, surely he should now have his own £20 note to scan :DHe snorts drugs through his though so they all have traces of white powder on and he doesn't want his top grade coke appearing on the scanned image. He'd use a fifty quid note but he lights his Cuban cigars with those.

John
28th November 2007, 19:15
You know me too well Mat. :laugh