PDA

View Full Version : New Footy Bets

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 12:26
I will be including some kind of free footy bets to replace the Golden lays on the main page. I haven't had time to decide exactly what, or change the code on the page, so I'll post what I'm doing here for today.

Chelsea Win @ 1.22
Man U Win @ 1.11
LAY Reading @ 6.8
LAY Ipswich @ 4.6

I used to include profitable footy bets a few years back, but decided to concentrate on horses, time for a change again.

scoobydoo
8th December 2007, 12:32
I was looking at Charlton today but I think youre right...probably safer to lay Ipswich who are not v good away! Derby win not for you then today! :yikes:

MattR
8th December 2007, 13:15
Confident of Benitez as well :yikes: Crouch must be playing :laugh

scoobydoo
8th December 2007, 13:20
I think Reading can get a draw today...not be easy but could just sneak a point. Depends how Torres plays though I think...they couldnt handle him earlier in the season in League Cup....albeit with a weaker defence.

counterfeit
8th December 2007, 13:46
I'm an Ipswich supporter and the odds are very silly - we have no chance of winning away at the moment, let alone as low as 7/2.

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 16:01
Confident of Benitez as well :yikes: Crouch must be playing :laugh

No idea, hence laying them it gives Benitez a chance of two results :thumbs

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 18:36
If that was a penalty I'll blow Vegy :ermmm

scoobydoo
8th December 2007, 19:18
If that was a penalty I'll blow Vegy :ermmm

Well it was so get your lipstick ready!!:laugh

Win2Win
8th December 2007, 21:22
It must be Pantomine season.......Benitez puts the 'A' team on show :thumbs .....but they all have different costumes on :splapme

CONSISTENCY

:headbange :headbange :headbange

pete50
9th December 2007, 11:35
This could keep up the recent run for the Golden Lays!!!

At least your fate was tied up fairly early - I backed East Stirling @ 11/10, was basking in a 3-o lead, watched the last races and it was back to 3-3 and they ended up losing 5-4:headbange:headbange

I'm told they did play their normal formation though!

peza2605
9th December 2007, 11:43
any chance you can lay man united next sunday. im supersticious

pete50
9th December 2007, 12:37
I can't get there today and I am very worried about my golden boys, so how about a maximum lay of Watford at Stoke?!

paul183195
9th December 2007, 17:12
are you re assessing the golden lays keith, or do you think they are"nt worth it. the reason i ask is because ( for me ) this is a top horse racing site which ( for me ) is the best sport in the world, or is this more about advertising your site . believe me when i say this site dont need to do it, but i am surprised you have gone from " the sport of kings " to football ( no dis-respect intened ). after all is this not called win2win racing

Win2Win
9th December 2007, 18:07
When I first started the site I ran footy tips for 3 years, and 50% of the chat on here is about football.

If you read what it says on the main page, they a FREE FUN BETS.

Why continue with the Golden Lays which showed a loss over 12 months, regardless of what methods/systems I used?

...motor racing.....pigeon racing......?????