PDA

View Full Version : Work Christmas Parties

John
14th December 2007, 17:26
Having my first one at the new job this evening... what are they like? Love/hate? :D

Fadetoblack
14th December 2007, 17:48
Depends....

I started a new job on Monday and teh Christmas night out was on Tuesday. But I knew them all anyway cause I had worked in a different title before...

Anyway, I had a great night, didn't pay for a think all night...and a girl who slapped me 5 years ago for pointing out that her boyfriend wasn't in the club (???)...decided to launch into me again while drunk...I didn't even know who she was...(I even went to this girl's wedding...)

Anyway, moral of the story...get a lot of food into ya so you won't get too drunk...you don't want to do anything stupid that will be the talk of the office next day.. Best part of a christmas party is watching everyone ELSE making idiots of themselves. (you don't want to be too dry though and be known as the office dud)

And harmless flirting is fine....

Win2Win
14th December 2007, 17:51
Just bonk everything in sight :)

presto
14th December 2007, 19:06
fantastic :)

just done a couple of shifts at my new job, and it was a friends birthday (who also works there), went out with with a load of staff and they are all stunners :D

Win2Win
14th December 2007, 19:56
As stunning as these?

http://www.kywalkingstick.com/Shepherd's%20Staffs.jpg

bigcumba
14th December 2007, 20:10
:laugh I hear a whooshing sound...

piggy
14th December 2007, 20:16
keith gonna get his oats by hook or by crook

bigcumba
14th December 2007, 20:21
Typical Scouser... nicked those off Little Bo-Peep:pk1

John
15th December 2007, 13:21
Making a fool of yourself is fine, within reason (on the dancefloor). :)

Getting rat-arsed on red wine and vodka is also fine. :)

Harmless flirting is fine too, very much so, especially when you dance more or less with the same girl all night, however pathetic you are at dancing. :)

Therefore, I had a blooming good night! :D

Now I am hanging. :(