PDA

View Full Version : bet 365 xmas prezzie

piggy
15th December 2007, 13:01
just had an amusing conversation with a bet 365 advisor about my "christmas present", basically it's a free bet up to £25 if you have bet they will give you a free one to the same amount {mimimum £5}. anyway i only bet to a £1 level stake
so i asked if i put all my selections on one betting slip would this qualify me to a free bet
the reply was - yes it would qualify me to free bet of the highest stake on that slip,
so i said oh its only on single selections then
reply: no it is for multiple bets as well
me:so if i bet 10 x £1 singles i can have a free £10 bet
reply: no it doesn't work like that
me:so it is only single selections then
reply: no you can do doubles, trebles , accumulators
:headbange me: i think we are talking at cross purposes thank you anyway

so no prezzie for me then :cryer

mathare
15th December 2007, 13:15
With offers like this I tend to stake higher than normal on a 'sure thing' to qualify for the free bet and then use the free bet for a higher stake on something I kinda fancied but wouldn't back with my own cash.

For example, I have backed Phil Taylor when he has been long odds-on for a match to a higher stake than I would use for my normal bets. I take the winnings from that and treat that as a bit of a bonus as it's a bet I wouldn't normally have placed. I then use the free bet to have a go on something I had an inkling about but wouldn't use my own cash for, such as a Grimsby Town win.

paul183195
15th December 2007, 22:24
With offers like this I tend to stake higher than normal on a 'sure thing'

why not only back these type of bets , i often ask myself this type of question , and now i will answer this question ,i thought francheok was a sure thing today, :yikes: so i"ll shut up now :laugh

presto
15th December 2007, 23:03
why not bet £25 on chelsea to win vs man u @ b365
then lay chelsea on betfair for £25

- after the bet you will have something like a £24 return (overlay / commish)
- so a £1 loss
- but a free £25 bet

presto
15th December 2007, 23:04
or even bet on the correct fixtures. like man u vs pool or arsenal vs chelsea :splapme

piggy
19th December 2007, 13:06
well i thought i would have the minimum bet of £5 so i had a fiver on what i thought was a good thing, it lost:ermmm i then had my £5 free bet on another good thing, it won @9/4 so my £5 turned into £11.25 and i got a frree diary through the post this morning :D

mathare
19th December 2007, 13:10
I've had two diaries this year - Paddy Power and Bet365

Unfortunately I continued betting on my Bet365 account before reading the e-mail about the xmas present so I think my free bet stake is really poor but I need to check that

piggy
19th December 2007, 13:17
doesn't matter mat it will match your biggest bet up to £25 anytime between now and 7th january

mathare
19th December 2007, 13:26
doesn't matter mat it will match your biggest bet up to £25 anytime between now and 7th januaryReally? That's nice because the offer I read said your next bet, which was lower than I would have staked were I trying to make the most of the free bet offer