PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs Chelsea

youngtag
19th December 2007, 20:46
Jaysus, is it just me or do Chelsea look way over priced at 2.2 on bf. Some easy crimbo cash I hope. Liverpool have a pretty weak team out, Chelsea at home and with alot of experience.

Get on.

Win2Win
19th December 2007, 21:44
...and Liverpool keep knocking them out of at least one tournie each year :D

Both teams are playing poo in midfield.

youngtag
19th December 2007, 21:46
Poor enough fare thus far, but better by miles than their champions league bores last year. Lampard should have given them the lead.

Jonny2621
19th December 2007, 22:13
Don't matches like this show everything that is wrong with our game ?

Frantic kick and rush, 100 miles an hour football, little technical skill and even less thought....

Old Fabio sure has a job on his hands to change the culture of English football

Give me La Liga on a Sunday night any day :splapme

youngtag
19th December 2007, 22:38
Agree and disagree with ye there jonny. I don't think it's an either/or situation with regard to kick and rush and technical skill. Who can forget the great games between Utd/Arsenal with Keane/Viera squaring off and bundles of skill, moments of pure football as well.

Having said that I agree with you about La Liga, best league in the world imo. Even the teams down the bottom half of the table knock it about. El Classico on Sunday is probably the best league game in the world. Pool/Utd has been painfully boring in the past for the neutral. I'm a Utd fan however so happy enough with it!

youngtag
19th December 2007, 22:50
Nice result there, cheers Crouchy.

Might be able to upgrade the presents now from 1 sock each to a matching pair!!

Win2Win
19th December 2007, 23:26
I'm alright, had £250 on 1.5 Goals or more....my profit is more important....besides....we're saving the good'un for knocking Chelsea out of the Champions League becuase mathematically, and with the Full Moon, and Taurus near Uranus.....Benitez should have his best team out......I think :doh

Fadetoblack
19th December 2007, 23:57
Liverpool are just an awful team.

Win2Win
20th December 2007, 10:03
Liverpool are just an awful team.

Can't be that bad. Still in Europe, still in the top few with a game in hand. We'd be even better if the players could play together every week, like the others, but alas, we have a pantomine boss :rolleyes:

Fadetoblack
20th December 2007, 11:19
I agree some new leadership is needed....the fans have waited too long for domestic success.

peza2605
20th December 2007, 13:13
I agree some new leadership is needed....the fans have waited too long for domestic success.
about another 30 years without will do me, i should be dead by then..