PDA

View Full Version : introduction/dutch

dutch
23rd December 2007, 14:11
hi
i am not very computer or internet literate but somehow seem to be able to communicate. i bet on football and the horses and like others win and lose at times. i have always kept a seperate account to my main household account so i never have problems. betting is a hobby .Personnaly i bet within my budget so have no problem.obviously i have dissappointments but that is the nature of the game. i have joined win2win on a special offer and am still struggling to find my way around the website. i have gone to the information forum where i have recceived this reply ( Follow the instructions at the top of the members update page and e-mail the boss the relevant details and we hill upgrade your forum account so you can gain access to the members area of the forum.) as mentioned i am not computer/internet literate so please advise me and others.
many thanks

dutch

Win2Win
23rd December 2007, 14:31
Hi,

You should have received an email explaining it all, it was sent. Check you SPAMBOX.

Membership is via your account here http://www.win2win.co.uk/subs/member.php

Nothing for 3 days, apart from footy though.

dutch
23rd December 2007, 15:13
hi
thanks for reply but still in the wilderness
your reply (You should have received an email explaining it all, it was sent. Check you SPAMBOX.)
i have checked and there is nothing there. i am not bothered because i only paid £11.90 and i can quite honestly win or lose this on a bet.
many thanks
dutch

davidsteel
24th December 2007, 08:13
hi
thanks for reply but still in the wilderness
your reply (You should have received an email explaining it all, it was sent. Check you SPAMBOX.)
i have checked and there is nothing there. i am not bothered because i only paid £11.90 and i can quite honestly win or lose this on a bet.
many thanks
dutch

Don't worry mate there'll be some guys on here later to put you right...i'm sure once you have sorted out your teething problems you'll be glad you joined.

David

Win2Win
24th December 2007, 09:59
Membership is via your account here http://www.win2win.co.uk/subs/member.php

That is all the information you need to access the Member's page. Then just follow the instructions at the top of that page.