PDA

View Full Version : Luton v Liverpool - some suggestions

tophatter
6th January 2008, 15:49
Obviously I go to watch Luton quite a bit so here are some suggestions if you are looking for some fun bets.

Correct score.

We are not the same team as when the two sides met at this stage two years ago. We went for the throat then as that was how Newell liked to play and it was a high scoring defeat. I expect us to be much more solid this time and can only see us scoring either 1 goal or no goals. Equaully we have only let 8 goals in at home this season and I dont think we will let more than a couple in. I do think we will concede though. Bearing that in mind I would suggest the score to be either 0-1, 0-2 or 1-2 or 1-1.

Over/Under 3.5 goals.

See above - i reckon there will be under 3.5 goals.

To score anytime.

Matthew spring takes pens and free kick and has a good shot he could be worth a go. David Bell takes free Kicks too and is a decent player. Chris coyne is a taget on corners and Calvin Andrew has a habit of getting a vital goal.

Liverpool clean sheet.

I actual think if you can get even money this aint a bad bet

Corner odds.

We dont get the ball as wide as we used to so we dont get that many corners. I would lay 13 corners or more.

First goalscorer. Considering on betfair all our players are 16/1 or more you could put a quid on each one and hope you get lucky. Matt spring stands out though at 26/1. Obviously this would be in the hope we catch Liverpool cold.

Half time.

The draw at half time isnt impossible.

First goal time.

I dont think we will concede early.51-60, 61-70 71-80 and 81-90 are very juicy odds on betfair. Could have a punt on each and if one comes in you win a few quid.

Substitutes used.

I would think we wiull probably have to use 2 subs maybe all 3. Liverpool wont want to use all their subs i would say. 4-5 subs seems best bet on betfair.

Halftime/Full time

Its not impossible we scrape in at half time in the lead. Thats what happened last time.

Luton/Liverpool and Luton/Draw are big odds.