PDA

View Full Version : A Nation of Loonies

Win2Win
15th January 2008, 14:14
In 2005 reseach showed that 42% of Americans believed in Creationism, at the end of 2007 that now stands at 48% :ermmm

This is because the religeous lobby have managed to get Darwinism booted out of schools in many states :splapme

.....and yet on the news they are complaining about the Iranian politics being influenced by the Mullahs :splapme

LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU STUPID IDIOTS. :icon_tong :icon_tong :icon_tong

Strange thing is, 3 visits here, and I've not met one of these loonies yet, are they like the Masons? :geek

MattR
15th January 2008, 15:34
No, they are just in powerful positions. All the normal people are just that, normal! Everyone I've ever met in America, hated Bush and was a perfectly normal person.

vegyjones
15th January 2008, 16:09
However, it is slightly worrying that al these "normal" Americans will imagine Keith as the archytypal Brit :yikes:

Mattw07
15th January 2008, 16:10
Strange thing is, 3 visits here, and I've not met one of these loonies yet, are they like the Masons? :geek

You obviously havent used the greyhound service!

Loony heaven :headbange

Win2Win
15th January 2008, 17:31
Our friends hubby works for the local priest part-time, we got on great until my comments about Catholics being part of a secret sect of men in skirts ::hump children :ooo, and the boss being a Nazi, and looked surprised when visiting Auschwitz that they'd closed it down :yikes:

counterfeit
15th January 2008, 18:24
A nation full of loonies but someone we know has been there several times in the past year :D

Win2Win
15th January 2008, 18:39
Mat :yikes:

MattR
15th January 2008, 19:33
Mat :yikes:

Actually I think you'll find Mat is very slowly bringing all their money over here via Vegas :D

Win2Win
16th January 2008, 14:31
So am I, just a few more pockets to pick :D Any offers for an American Express Platinum card? :wink