PDA

View Full Version : thanks

Stance
19th January 2008, 02:29
just new but reading all your look out for mesages and its a great section, ive added some to my horses list so as not to miss them, thanks all

Win2Win
19th January 2008, 02:51
LAY Beef or Salmon in when it runs in England....but don't let the Irish know I told you :rolleyes:

Elbarto
22nd January 2008, 23:52
LAY Beef or Salmon in when it runs in England....but don't let the Irish know I told you :rolleyes:

LOL Keith how could you say such a thing!!! Im truely and mightly offended as an Irishman hearing that comment. Ill agree though but dont late wayne or any of the others know!!

Win2Win
23rd January 2008, 05:19
I have Irish blood in my veins.....that must have been the part that made me drink alot.

Fadetoblack
23rd January 2008, 10:27
I have Irish blood in my veins.....that must have been the part that made me drink alot.

And it's the English blood in your veins that made you a quitter! :D

Win2Win
23rd January 2008, 14:52
And it's the English blood in your veins that made you a quitter! :D

That'll explain why I make money from everything I do. :splapme

I think the Scottish blood stops me sending you a cheque though Fade :wink

I have no FRENCH blood though :waver :Helooo :happyboun

wb
23rd January 2008, 23:03

I even go as far as laying EVERY Michael Hourigan trained horse that runs in Britain.

In the past eight years, he's had two winners over there from 67 bets (one in 2005 and one in 2006). In 2007, he sent 11 over but again had no joy.

Following this since 2000 would have shown an average loss of 59% for the backer to SP.