PDA

View Full Version : A new bie here....

shaunx
25th January 2008, 06:46
Hey all

I am new in this forum and i feel very happy for being in this forum...my name is Shaun and i am from India..cheers friends...

No links without permission - Admin

mathare
25th January 2008, 10:10
Shaun - you have posted twice now and both times your post contained links. You may NOT post links without prior approval from one of the moderators or the forum owner. I have deleted the links this time but consider yourself under caution. Any further infringements are likely to see you banned from the forum before you know what has happened.

And you know this is a horse racing/gambling forum, right? It's just your other post was on Harry Potter, which just struck me as a little strange for your first proper post.

bigcumba
25th January 2008, 10:52
You'll find Mat that he's been joining forums galore across the net... and posting the same sort of crap. One forum has already called him 'infamous around here'. He's joined forums for such diverse subjects as -

Body building
weight loss
Washington Redskins
Paintball
Camaro/Firebirds
Soccer
Boxing
web development
PC Tech support
Sports motorbikes
Golf
Aviation
Running (an Essex running club - bearing in mind he's in India) :laugh
Digital photography
Tennis
Mountain biking
Wrestling
Pokemon :laugh
V6 performance engines
Academic booktrader forum
xbox 360
Notre Dame football
Vbulletin
Snow kiting (in India?)
Zelda games

from what I can tell these are just the ones he's joined since the New Year, and there are plenty more! He's had 2 warnings already, and this lot of junk shows he's up to no good, so I think I'll ban him.