PDA

View Full Version : Tell me

soccerzeze
29th January 2008, 17:19
What the best on line spootsbook???
Football(soccer)
buy the away
I just look at an internet site which sells to anyone a percentage of professional football players.

And we look for the possibility of any of us to buy a percentage of a player as Ronaldo, Messi, etc..?

I think it is an innovative concept, and I think it is worth looking at my poor attempt at spamming.

This is not a game

There are future young stars for sale.

The site is not worth visiting because I was just using your site to get some free advertising and I have been banned because of it.

mathare
29th January 2008, 17:50
What the best on line spootsbook???Depends on what makes something the best on your book. Depends what sport(s) you are interested in betting on. Why does one have to be better than all the others? To get the best prices you should have accounts with as many as possible

MattR
29th January 2008, 18:16
As Mat says, best to have as many as you can afford to have. Also depends on what type of sports you are betting on as well. If you're betting on anything American (nfl/nba/mlb etc) you won't go far wrong with Pinnacle Sports and they also except bets from 1p to 1000's so cater for everyone. Use something like oddschecker or bestbetting (both .com) to have a look at the event you're interested in and see which are generally offering good prices and perhaps choose a couple to sign up with to start off.

Bear in mind if you win consistently they'll eventually limit your stakes. Also, if you are winning consistently post up your selections :laugh

TheOldhamWhisper
30th January 2008, 17:17
Soccerzeze has left the building....

Win2Win
30th January 2008, 18:02
The Mods stayed up all night waiting for that spammer to post :laugh