PDA

View Full Version : Lost (the tv series)

samantha1303
6th February 2008, 21:46
If you hate this prog then you will ignore this posting.
If you love this prog but don't have virgin or sky you will hate this posting.
If you have sky you can ignore this posting.
If you love this prog and have virgin you may learn something from this posting.

Ok, for those who don't already know,
If you have virgin tv you can now watch lost series 1 all episodes, series 2 all episodes and series 3 all episodes on on demand free of charge.
I'm not sure if you have to have a certain package with them but it is certainly available on xl.
Series 3 is on virgin central.

bigcumba
6th February 2008, 22:23
Just waiting to borrow series 3 from the inlaws.. absolutely amazing series and I'm thoroughly hooked!

Win2Win
6th February 2008, 22:56
Just waiting to borrow series 3 from the inlaws.. absolutely amazing series and I'm thoroughly hooked!

You've ruined the image of a hardman Hell's Angel.....now I think of you like this....

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/Motorbiker_photos/NewsPics/KTM-Pink.jpg

bigcumba
6th February 2008, 23:15
:laugh it was the only way I could get a quote from Sheila's Wheels

samantha1303
8th February 2008, 14:16
It is quite amazing, the way people are all linked together in some way.
I remember in the first series wishing I could rewind it because the symbols and numbers kept popping up in unexpected places, but you had to be quick to catch them.
I have just watched series 3 on virgin and it is just as excellent, I won't spoil the viewing for you but it certainly gives you alot more info on things we were all wondering about.

piggy
10th February 2008, 15:21
because of the writers strike series 4 is only going to be 8 episodes 9 if you include episode 0 which is just a review of the first 3 series, just watched episode 2 and as they say questions will be answered :wink