PDA

View Full Version : Newlove killers jailed for life

scoobydoo
11th February 2008, 14:10
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7238496.stm

Times like this...I would quite happily accept Sharia Law I think! Youre lucky its not 50 years ago as you'd have had your necks stretched you little :censored:

Oh....& surprise surprise....the so called leader of the gang was just released on bail before he murdered the guy...:ermmm

Win2Win
11th February 2008, 14:58
Life :laugh They'll be out in the mid-20's :ermmm

No justice in this country unless you are a minority.

Look at the firemen/women/woman/person/muslim (:doh), they can't stop the kids, the police won't, as they can't be bothered charging them, and if they did the CPS wouldn't bother, and by some miracle it got to court, they'd get a fine :headbange

Jonny2621
11th February 2008, 15:20
The only thing that will ever sort this cowardly scum out is the rope, with a ten foot drop below. One thing for sure, they wont be coming out to do it again. Solve prison overcrowding too as a bonus. Perhaps Sky would do PPV.....

MattR
11th February 2008, 15:39
The only thing that will ever sort this cowardly scum out is the rope, with a ten foot drop below. One thing for sure, they wont be coming out to do it again. Solve prison overcrowding too as a bonus. Perhaps Sky would do PPV.....
:laugh

We could make it really popular and do like the xfactor and have a text vote to hang the least liked criminal each week.

I must have missed the day it became acceptable to kick someone to death for confronting someone who'd just kicked their car door in.

The sentencing is the big problem I think. The sentences here are quite long for a change, but as Keith says, they'll serve half and get the rest off for good behaviour (shouldn't that be a pre requisite, not a bloody reward? :ermmm) and be free to do it again in about 8 years. As for the nonsense when you hear of those who have two or three crimes and the sentences run concurrent, that is beyond belief. What is it? Do one crime, get two free? :ermmm

Jonny2621
11th February 2008, 15:49
We had a burglar when i was still at home with the parents, he got spooked and legged it before I saw him. When the police arrived I was holding an old baseball bat. I looked at the copper a bit sheepish as I had forgot to put it out of view before they arrived. The copper told me not to worry; if I'd clouted him one they would have sorted it out for me as he deserved what was coming.

These days it would be me in the dock, thats for sure...its a sad state that we have got to.

In my humble opinion someone who breaks into my house and endangers my wife and kids should expect to leave by the upstairs window. Its self defence isnt it ?? :thumbs

MattR
11th February 2008, 16:33
In my humble opinion someone who breaks into my house and endangers my wife and kids should expect to leave by the upstairs window. Its self defence isnt it ?? :thumbs

You would think any rights they have would be void as an uninvited 'guest' in your house woudn't you

You would think mp's would pick up on the strong undercurrent of the population absolutely fed up with the pathetic sentencing and lenient handling of crime in this country. Any party coming up with some sensible and tough plans in relation to that would have a massive response I think.

As for overcrowding in prisons, is it really that difficult to get new prisons built? There are enough open spaces in this country that it doesn't need to be near people so the nimby's can't complain. Hey, they could use the hospitals they keep closing :rolleyes:

scoobydoo
11th February 2008, 17:11
I agree with you Matt these sentences seem longer than they would normally get and they are minimum ones as well....so I presume even in our twisted criminal justice system they must serve them? I just wish they could be made to do hard labour as well...if you want food boys heres what you have to do today! Im not right-wing in the least but I am sick of these types of attacks. I see there was another one last night in Manchester.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7238694.stm I hope when found, they get similar terms of imprisonment.

MattR
11th February 2008, 17:52
"Police are appealing for any of the gang members to come forward."

Yeah, as if that'll happen!