:splapme ;fire :headbange :lickme :cryer

1-1 so far

:icon_tong < Benitoss

vegyjones
16th February 2008, 17:53
:giggle :peeky

scoobydoo
16th February 2008, 17:54
2-1 Barnsley....oh the magic of the cup is still alive!!!! :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh Only Inter in the week Keith! :yikes:

Did anyone see what price you could've got on them on Betfair?

counterfeit
16th February 2008, 17:57
well - if Dirk Kuyt manages to score it is a freaky day so I suppose we should have expected that result.

Thank god I didn't have a bet :)

piggy
16th February 2008, 18:09
oh well there's allways next year :pk1

eruptive plot
16th February 2008, 18:10
Did anyone see what price you could've got on them on Betfair?[/QUOTE]

180 was matched.
:censored: embarrasing

TooTall
16th February 2008, 18:26
:rolleyes: Oh well at least Benitoss could be gone by wednesday

Win2Win
16th February 2008, 19:02
At least we were in the game longer than Arsenal :yikes:

paul183195
16th February 2008, 19:07
At least we were in the game longer than Arsenal :yikes:

thats it Keith, keep looking at the positives :hoho:

peza2605
16th February 2008, 19:42
concentrating on the champions league i tell ya! just like em to lose to barnsley and beat inter.

Win2Win
16th February 2008, 20:18
concentrating on the champions league i tell ya! just like em to lose to barnsley and beat inter.

Now you just know that's what will happen :lickme

tophatter
16th February 2008, 23:22
The Liverpool home game was the easiest game we have had in 2008 so far.

I aint just saying that, its true. They gave us so much time and freedom. The fact is Liverpool were basically gifted easy ties to get to the qtr final stage by drawing us, Havant and Barnsley and they have wasted it. Man utd on other hand have had to Play Aston Villa, Arsenal and Spurs.

Liverpool are awful this season. If ever the term one man team was apt it is for them.

vegyjones
16th February 2008, 23:26
Hello Tophatter :waver :giggle

scoobydoo
16th February 2008, 23:44
Liverpool are awful.

Some of the finest words ever written on this forum th!! :wink

tophatter
17th February 2008, 00:01
Hello Veg,

Did you go today?

vegyjones
17th February 2008, 00:06
No, had to make do with listening to commentary on Orient World today as I am decorating this weekend!

Did you go?

Sounded like we were lucky to have 11 or even 10 on towards the end! :D

tophatter
17th February 2008, 02:52
yeah I went.

Not a great game but we as Luton fans just have to accept it seeing the mess the previous owners and Blackwell have left behind.

was a bit of a tetchy game and scrappy. You look well organised but if truth be told both sides were shot shy.

Win2Win
17th February 2008, 10:07
Don't blame what the player aren't doing on the pitch on the previous owners. :geek

Win2Win
17th February 2008, 10:11
I notice some fans stayed behind the Pool game to stay a protest against the owner's!! Are they stupid? All the owners have done is let Benitoss get on with it and give him the money for players, it is the manager who has decided on many occasions to leave the new players out of the team, and constantly change the team en masse.

I have a feeling these are the same crowd that walked through Liverpool a few weeks back to support Benitoss, and now it is obvious he's the plonker, they won't change coats so they don't look stupid!! :lickme

Benitoss goes in the Summer......get on now!!!

davidsteel
17th February 2008, 11:24
Can't see how he can possibly keep his job after his outbursts against the owners and the poor results on the pitch..its staggering to think everybody comments on the changes he makes weekly , yet he ignores it all and carries on doing his own thing..

I personally think his purchase bar one or two have been poor and overall haven't improved the side for example ''Pennant'' wow previous Liverpool players must be cringeing when he was bought ..utter rubbish...

Win2Win
17th February 2008, 12:08
Kewell.....hasn't scored since 1066.....Kuyt........Think Carragher has scored more than him this season :laugh

peza2605
17th February 2008, 12:13
I have a feeling these are the same crowd that walked through Liverpool a few weeks back to support Benitoss

i reckon there would have been a few united fans amongst em demanding benitez stays.

tophatter
17th February 2008, 12:57
The reason I blame the previous owners Keith is the fact they sold 12 Million pounds worth of player in 18 months, run up a huge rack of debts, sacked Mike Newell because he was on to them, Made irregular payments to agents leading to 54 charges from the F.A., placed the club into administration rather than sell it to the people who are now in the process of trying to take us outr of administration, Administration merans we are now in a transfer embargo which means we cant even loan players and left a squad that only contains one centre back who is 33 and 5ft10.

We have benn royally shafted!

mathare
17th February 2008, 13:02
We have benn royally shafted!And that's without the ground being turned into a Formula 1 circuit, which I seem to recall being on the plans at some point in the recent history of Luton Town Football Club

Win2Win
17th February 2008, 14:11
The reason I blame the previous owners Keith is the fact they sold 12 Million pounds worth of player in 18 months, run up a huge rack of debts, sacked Mike Newell because he was on to them, Made irregular payments to agents leading to 54 charges from the F.A., placed the club into administration rather than sell it to the people who are now in the process of trying to take us outr of administration, Administration merans we are now in a transfer embargo which means we cant even loan players and left a squad that only contains one centre back who is 33 and 5ft10.

We have benn royally shafted!

Oh is that all :ooo You can have Benitoss for free :D

davidsteel
17th February 2008, 14:26
Oh is that all :ooo You can have Benitoss for free :D

Or better McClown:thumbs

tophatter
17th February 2008, 15:59
And that's without the ground being turned into a Formula 1 circuit, which I seem to recall being on the plans at some point in the recent history of Luton Town Football Club

Yeah that was the clown we had visited upon us before who we managed to oust.

Its hard work supporting Luton but we are nearly in a position now where we have proper long term football people ready to take control.