PDA

View Full Version : Evening All

Hoofprint
23rd February 2008, 03:04
Hello All, Hoofprint here (after a 2 yr old filly left me with a nice bruise or two a fair few years ago in a parade ring), and me mates still bloody laugh!

I've been into horse racing, both flat & NH for around about 10 years, so am still a complete novice, but I'm learning something different each and every day.
Purely a backer (generally of the loser!) and although I can see the benefits of laying, it's never really appealed to me, or my sporting nature....perhaps THAT'S why I'm broke:laugh

In all seriousness, I generally use a system I've been working on for a fair few years to narrow selections down, and from there it's purely form. Haven't done too bad over the last few years. Hoping all you peeps here can throw a few new angles on my take of things to make it more enjoyable and ultimately profitable.

Once I've found my feet here, I'll post a few picks up if that's ok with everyone.

All The Best

HP

davidsteel
23rd February 2008, 09:01
Good luck mate..

Win2Win
23rd February 2008, 09:41
I keep getting bruised every time I kick the TV when the jockey falls off an obvious winner (twice yesterday) :cryer

...and Hello :Helooo