PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O. Peza

scoobydoo
28th February 2008, 14:55
Looks like you need to add another blue number on your signature! Wont be long till your changing the red one as well...that one is safe for a while! :D

peza2605
28th February 2008, 15:06
i thought it was tomorrow, its that long ago now that my memory is going:laugh:laugh

peza2605
28th February 2008, 15:09
changed the avatar as well to help celebrate.......thanks for the reminder scoobs.

mathare
28th February 2008, 15:20
What are those numbers anyway?

vegyjones
28th February 2008, 15:37
Peza, if he hadn't already left, you would have singlehandedly driven Carpetclean off of this forum :D

scoobydoo
28th February 2008, 15:43
i thought it was tomorrow, its that long ago now that my memory is going:laugh:laugh

No probs mate..I saw your calendar reminder anyway! :D

What are those numbers anyway?

They are the long days of failure by Utds biggest rivals Mat...Liverpool 17 years since championship and City 32 years of anything.:)

mathare
28th February 2008, 16:09
They are the long days of failure by Utds biggest rivals Mat...Liverpool 17 years since championship and City 32 years of anything.:)Ahh. I had sort of figured the blue bit but the red one was puzzling me as I was sure United had won stuff recently. I didn't think about Liverpool (and why would you?)

Fadetoblack
28th February 2008, 18:47
Ahh. I had sort of figured the blue bit but the red one was puzzling me as I was sure United had won stuff recently. I didn't think about Liverpool (and why would you?)

:D

peza2605
28th February 2008, 19:02
Actually ,although i cant remember what i had for my tea last night, i still remember being amazed by the winning goal at the time.
It was the first time id ever seen an overhead kick.
I suppose it would have been more amazing in colour.........:)

scoobydoo
28th February 2008, 19:39
I cant remember it peza...just watched it on youtube! :yikes: It was a great winning goal youre right. I wonder how many City fans are reminiscing watching this tonight!!! :laugh:laugh I certainly remember the 76 FA Cup final...roaring my eyes out I was...Ill never forget those :censored: Southampton yellow shirts as long as I live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBta4YHTnIg

God Peter Barnes was 19 years old! :yikes: Its funny when you watch matches then...all the players seemed to have much more space...the game was more enjoyable I reckon...and nearly all the teams played attacking football...well apart from Chelsea! :wink

peza2605
28th February 2008, 19:58
as ive said before the 1976 cup final is STILL the worst football day of my life.inconsolable i was......damn that bobby stokes.........may he rest in peace.

peza2605
28th February 2008, 19:59
by the way, if that link is to the southampton match im not watching it.

scoobydoo
28th February 2008, 20:04
by the way, if that link is to the southampton match im not watching it.

No its not Southampton...link is to the City final...overhead kick as I never watched it although it has remined me now!:ermmm

peza2605
28th February 2008, 20:15
never cried since then as much as i did that day. although i felt like it on a certain day in 2005.

city werent a bad side those days, i think they actually finished 2nd in 1977 in the league, might be wrong though.but i was red by then.

MattR
28th February 2008, 23:49
No its not Southampton

How did you circumvent the swear filter? :D