PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Killings

Win2Win
7th March 2008, 14:13
This has been on TV for hours.......yet 55 blown to bits in Baghdad yesterday got 20 seconds on BBC News, and last week when the Israeli's slaughtered women & children, they hardly got a mention.....but an Israeli gets killed.....All day news :ermmm

Usual crap Western news these day.....totally unbiased :rolleyes:

scoobydoo
7th March 2008, 14:54
It does seem that lives in so called civilized coutries seem to be worth more than other places around the world and get much more coverage, I agree.

It seems to be that it is always the 'innocents' on both sides that seem to be killed. I am not condoning what this Palestinian lad did...it was wicked beyond belief but what I will say is how do any of us know how we would react if we had seen 120 of our fellow, men women and children killed the week before....many, many innocent I am sure. Can you imagine how it would make you feel...I really cant but it might be enough to send someone over the edge and do something truly awful like this. He maybe justified this to himself by saying he was in a war situation...you really can just never see an end to this.:ermmm You just know Israel are going to do something horrendous now as well in the next few days.