PDA

View Full Version : Heather Mills

Win2Win
17th March 2008, 14:41
Asked for £125 Mill :ooo .....and comes out of court saying she won getting <£25 Mill :splapme

Now she's just said that the daughter ONLY gets £35,000 a year.....TAX FREE.....the kids not even in Primary School yet and already on a wage that the majority of the population can only dream of......and Heather is complaing that on that the kid will have to travel B class, while Paul travels A class.

scoobydoo
17th March 2008, 15:05
He should have steered well clear...but I bet he'll hardly notice it really. Shes not done too bad for herself has she...:rolleyes:

lowe1
17th March 2008, 15:18
and i'm sure the interest will come in handy as well

:doh

GlosRFC
17th March 2008, 15:27
It depends on how she defines winning...money isn't everything. Only the lawyers know what additional clauses might've been included in the original offer which aren't included now.

eastyorkshireracing
17th March 2008, 15:33
Judge decided she didn't have a leg to stand on :doh

Gordon

Win2Win
17th March 2008, 18:55
So she stands on the steps playing the little victim, and it now transpires that before leaving she threw a cup of water over McCartney's lawyer :ermmm

...She's also appealing on the basic of security for her daughter, she said "I must protect my daughter, I do not want the press or public to know her life......(later on)....Paul said she has to go to the public school in Brighton so that is where we live" :doh.......so your appealing to keep it a secret....and then you tell the world on LIVE TV where you live, and what school she'll go to!!! How many posh public schools in Brighton? :splapme

No wonder she lost :laugh

frontrunner
18th March 2008, 17:58
Paul stood upon the grassy bank
His heart was all a quiver
She took of her suspender belt
And her leg fell in the river

:laugh

Frontrunner
:spinning