PDA

View Full Version : Nut

Win2Win
26th March 2008, 11:04
So let me get this straight.....the NUT want to get rid of Faith schools as they think everyone should be mixed together, and not influenced in education by religeon.......and then they what Muslim imams to visit the schools and show them how to be a fanatic!!! :splapme

Jonny2621
26th March 2008, 12:32
Our children would be far better educated if we were able to get rid of 90% of the current teaching staff and literally start again.

They are largely an utterly looney bunch of libertarian, leftist, class-war obsessed revolutionaries who are more concerned, it seems, with their politics than with children's education.

No wonder so many people feel the need, in many cases desperate, to pay for their children to recieve a private education. In many areas, including my ownm, the state system is just shocking.

Smokeyone
26th March 2008, 12:42
Not wishing to start a row but the teachers latest idea is to ban the military from visiting schools. Haven't the teachers got anything better to discuss or to put it another way, what harm is there in some school leavers being given the option of joining up, career, dicipline and maybe a better life than where they live at present.

piggy
26th March 2008, 12:44
They are largely an utterly looney bunch of libertarian, leftist, class-war obsessed revolutionaries .

bugger, looks like i missed my vocation.:D

Win2Win
26th March 2008, 12:45
Your missing the point though Smokey, it is terrible that our Armed Forces can enter schools and brain wash kids into joining up and committing mass murder.....whereas they want Imams to come into the schools and teach how to make a suicide bomb :doh

pete50
26th March 2008, 13:00
Perhaps if they got them in on the same day.......:spinning

Smokeyone
26th March 2008, 13:10
I do not think it is bad at all that the armed forces can come into schools.
I do not blame the armed forces for Iraq, just TB & GB, 45 mins, weapons of mass destruction indeed, I think we could have all guessed that did not sound right. Weapons are not mentioned at all now....
Hasn't France done some about religion in schools....

Jonny2621
26th March 2008, 14:08
bugger, looks like i missed my vocation.:D

:thumbs

Jonny2621
26th March 2008, 14:09
Your missing the point though Smokey, it is terrible that our Armed Forces can enter schools and brain wash kids into joining up and committing mass murder.....whereas they want Imams to come into the schools and teach how to make a suicide bomb :doh

The man makes a fair point :D