PDA

View Full Version : BIG Saturday Accumulator

vegyjones
29th March 2008, 13:22
Darlington 4/5
Carlisle 11/10
Bristol C 10/11
Arsenal 4/5

Darlington look a good bet at home to an on/off Bradford City. A home win is definitely a must for the Quakers who are very much in contention for that 3rd automatic promotion place.

Carlisle have been the league one side on song of late and I can't see a Gilliungham pulling off a shock. Gillingham seem to be on a sefl destruct mission at the moment with problems from management to player level.

Norwich have dragged themselves away from the relegation area, and Brstol City should be able to take advantage of the much relaxed atmosphere in the Canaries Camp and keep their own promotion prospects on track.

The Gooners can only be such a big price because of their recent history at Bolton. However, things are very much different now with Bolton not being the side they used to be. Expect Wenger's side to clean up here easily enough!

Win2Win
29th March 2008, 13:30
I bet Arsenal are the ones that let you down. Maybe they need a new manager, present ones looking a bit wrinkly now :ooo ........maybe McLaren can save them :yikes:

vegyjones
29th March 2008, 13:34
You think I'm going to get 3 right predictions? :yikes:

Win2Win
29th March 2008, 13:34
You think I'm going to get 3 right predictions? :yikes:
That's irrelevant if one loses :)