PDA

View Full Version : Soap Rant's

vegyjones
31st March 2008, 23:54
Sam will like this one - after spending roughly 3 months on the housing list, Billy and Honey find themselves with an offer of accomodation!

:laugh :laugh

A bit of research would tell them that even a family with children have to wait a minumum of 4 to 5 years!

Chelsea's sister logging onto the Electoral Register to find Chelsea's dad. The tinyest bit of researcxh would have told the writers that the electoral register is not available online!

Researchers need shooting :mad: :mad:

MattR
1st April 2008, 00:01
Soap's need turning off :D

scoobydoo
1st April 2008, 00:04
With your new racing write ups and now watching that tosh...you must have too much time on your hands! Watch a proper Northern Soap if youre going to watch one vegy! :D

vegyjones
1st April 2008, 00:21
I watch Northern Soaps too.

Steve McDonald must soon win an award for best Soap Character ever! :D

GlosRFC
1st April 2008, 00:44
What a surprise to see Vegy ranting on about bands of hope! :D

Win2Win
1st April 2008, 08:38
I don't want to upset you Vegy me ald mucker....but they are not....erm.....real!!! :yikes:

mathare
1st April 2008, 09:03
Having met him I'm just amazed Vegy knows what soap is :peeky

Win2Win
1st April 2008, 11:11
No public slanging of other members please..............oh sorry.....we're talking about Vegy....that's OK then :thumbs

tophatter
1st April 2008, 21:51
tuned in to BB1 when i got in from work to see a Peggy v Pat bitchfight going on. I dont watch any of the soaps anymore but good to see they never change!

peza2605
1st April 2008, 21:56
stuff eastenders. had to miss the first 15 minutes of the match due to some fictional programme.