PDA

View Full Version : Football Is A Cruel Game

jackster109
5th April 2008, 20:17
At 4-40PM today it was looking good.

I'd just had Comply Or Die in the National and Snowy Morning (Each-Way) :D

My Swansea City were leading 1-0 and Doncaster losing 2-1. We were on our way to the Championship. :D

My footie accumalator of Aston Villa, Watford, Chesterfield, East Fife, Nottingham Forest were all winning. :D

4-45 PM disaster struck!!!!!!

Swansea conceded to go 1-1 ::swear
Shrewsbury equalised against Hereford ::swear

4-45 and 30 secs

Swansea conceded again ::swear::swear::swear

This brings to my point how many times do teams scored in the dying minutes and balls up peoples accumalators. I think this happened to me about 3 times already this season :headbange. I only do 6 teams to keep the chances of winning highish, but it always seems to be a last minute winner or banker that screws it up!!!!!

It brings back memories of 12-fold I did a few years ago and I was looking at a few grand back from a £1. A last minute equaliser balls that up too :cryer

I think bookies should pay out at 90 mins and excluded any goals scored in injury time. Now that would be good and I'll be a bit richer!!!!!!!!! :happyboun

eastyorkshireracing
6th April 2008, 00:47
Well you know what happens.....

It is like when Manchester United are playing, if they are winning the Added Time Board goes up 1 Added Minute, if they are losing, up goes the board 4 Added Minutes and you can guarantee that they score in that four minutes :doh

Gordon

presto
6th April 2008, 02:50
well preston today :splapme

90 mins - QPR 0 - 2 PNE
91 mins - QPR 0 - 2 PNE
92 mins - QPR 0 - 2 PNE
93 mins - QPR 2 - 2 PNE FT

with preston old boy and still much liked Ainsworth getting a goal and assist.