PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Sue Smith`s Horses Thursday

susanwells
9th April 2008, 21:39
Sue Smith has two runners at Carlisle on Thursday. In the 2.45 BAMBI and the 3.55 SPARKLOING TAFF. Both with Tjade Collier up. I am having a win on each and an e/w double. :hearty

vegyjones
9th April 2008, 22:38
Her stable seems to be coming along a treat Susan,

I regularly notice that she has the odd winer or two every now and again!

susanwells
9th April 2008, 22:48
She is a very shrewd trainer.. and watch her if she sends anything down south. She had a great winner at cheltenham, won the Midlands Grand National and had a 50-1 winner at the Aintree meeting, She is one of the easiest trainers to make money on - pity she doesn`t train on the Flat as well !! by the way Vegy, Jake should get his book any day.. it`ll come from amazon. :hearty

vegyjones
9th April 2008, 22:55
She is a very shrewd trainer.. and watch her if she sends anything down south. She had a great winner at cheltenham, won the Midlands Grand National and had a 50-1 winner at the Aintree meeting, She is one of the easiest trainers to make money on - pity she doesn`t train on the Flat as well !! by the way Vegy, Jake should get his book any day.. it`ll come from amazon. :hearty

He got it yesterday actually Susan. A fantastic treat!
Like you said, he's a bit young for it at the moment.
However I don't think I am too old, and will be giving it a throrogh read first :D

Win2Win
10th April 2008, 08:37
With Mrs Smith's hubby involved, I'm pretty sure the horse are to scared to run crap :laugh

frontrunner
10th April 2008, 11:02
Just concerned about the trip for SPARKLING TAFF even though he ran well over a similar distance last time. ST has won over 3m 2f so in theory he may not have the speed to win over todays trip of 2m 4f. This for me is too big a negative so I would rather layer than a player of SPARKLING TAFF. That said I hope he gets a place for you Susan :pk1:thechop

Frontrunner
:spinning

susanwells
10th April 2008, 12:50
Thanks FR. I have my doubts too, but then I had them about Aurora`s Dream but thank God I ignored them and had him at SP which turned out to be 50-1. I don`t know why her horses so often go off at such high prices when the Bookies should know how shrewd she is. I`ve done very well from her runners this NH season. So it`s worth a small bet even if on paper it looks doubtful.because you just never know. :hearty

vegyjones
10th April 2008, 16:41
Bristol 0-1 Gloucester :D

frontrunner
11th April 2008, 09:07
Bristol 0-1 Gloucester :D

:laugh

SPARKLING TAFF did you proud Susan well done :mover

Frontrunner
:spinning

eastyorkshireracing
12th April 2008, 23:36
Hi Susan :wink

I see that Sue Smith is running Autograph (5.00 Kelso) on Sunday (13 April).....

A better distance for the horse and should have a good shout :)

Gordon