PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Burgamo
17th April 2008, 10:45
I`m the new one. I`m new to this forum and new to gambling ( or should that be "Trading"! ).

I have had a look at Bet Angel. I`m thinking of having a pop. Has anyone tried out the soccer mystic and if so how have your results been?

mathare
17th April 2008, 11:15
:Helooo Welcome to the forum

Win2Win
17th April 2008, 11:23
I haven't had the time to look at the Soccer version yet, I'll add it on the list. :thumbs

eastyorkshireracing
17th April 2008, 11:31
Hi Burgamo,

Welcome to the forum m8 :thumbs

Gordon

John
18th April 2008, 00:54
Wurd.

bigcumba
18th April 2008, 07:00
Wurd.

Hope that ain't some sort of rhyming slang John... :wink

Burgamo
20th June 2008, 19:51
I haven't had the time to look at the Soccer version yet, I'll add it on the list. :thumbs

Hi Keith

A few questions for you

Have you had a chance to look at the soccer (can`t stand that term) version yet?

I have read your PGME. You mention that you run around 150 systems. Do you have any football systems in there (and if you do, can you recommend any)? I am determined to become disciplined with my approach to this and my main passion is football. I would like to know if you have tried the Football Trading System and if you have, what do you think. I tried it out last year and I was doing well until I made the cardinal sin of becoming greedy and thinking I could make a killing. Hence I wiped my bank out in one day!

Cheers mate