PDA

View Full Version : Football Bankers

vegyjones
19th April 2008, 12:46
DONCASTER ROVERS (EVS)

Still in with a shout of 2nd place in the league. Facing a Leyton Orient side who started their summer vacation about 5 weeks ago. Honestly, we are dreadful. I'm not even the slightest bit optimistic. Good grief, why do I put myself through afternoons like this season after season :D

LEEDS UNITED (11/10)

I should imagine that Leeds will be trying to make sure they have enough points in the bag so that if they get 15 back, they get 2nd place. Against a Millwall side who ain't much cop, odds against is a bargain.

QUEENS PARK (6/4)

My Spiders rose above today's opponents Ayr on Tuesday with a 4-1 demolition of bottom club Berwick. Ayr have eased up since securing their safety, so I expect a ramoant Queens Park to brush aside Ayr today with few problems.

presto
19th April 2008, 13:06
ARSENAL vs reading @ 1.35
never been a beleiver of 'when a team needs to win, they win etc....' and this is one such game. Arsenal have a good record against reading W8/8 in the prem i think, and 1.35 at home against a poor reading with 6 changes seems a good price.

WEST HAM vs derby @ 1.41
WHU last 10 W6 D4 at home to a poor derby side, 1.41 looks a good price.

also thaught LIVERPOOL to beat a crap fulham at odd's well above evens may be a good bet (great odds), but knowing liverpool's priorities they probably wont care to much about the game and i wouldn't touch them with any cash.