PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea v ManU

Win2Win
26th April 2008, 14:08
OOOPS
Riise gives them a free goal, so they give ManU one :splapme

scoobydoo
26th April 2008, 14:49
:censored: Carrick! :ermmm No margin for error now...although nothing sure about Chelsea winning at Geordies I suppose.

Win2Win
26th April 2008, 15:10
:censored: Riise! :ermmm No margin for error now...

vegyjones
26th April 2008, 18:15
:censored: Ling! :ermmm No margin for error... oh wait, our season finished in November :(

scoobydoo
26th April 2008, 18:30
:censored: Riise! :ermmm No margin for error now...

I almost want Liverpool to beat them now! Almost...:D

Just seen on Sky Sports News there was a bust up on the pitch after match in the warm down...Chelsea ground staff told them to get off the pitch and it all kicked off...they showed a camera from one of the stands but it all was speeded up and looked like Benny Hill to me! If Utd can beat West Ham & Wigan....they are going to be gutted to lose title on goal difference and if Utd cant beat those 2...perhaps they dont deserve it.

scoobydoo
26th April 2008, 18:31
:censored: Ling! :ermmm No margin for error... oh wait, our season finished in November :(

One word vegy...:censored: hammered! :laugh

vegyjones
26th April 2008, 18:33
We won the second half 1-0 I'll have you know!

Win2Win
26th April 2008, 18:54
We won the second half 1-0 I'll have you know!
You won ONE second half all season....takes some doing to be that crap :laugh

MattR
27th April 2008, 17:34
I almost want Liverpool to beat them now! Almost...:D

Just seen on Sky Sports News there was a bust up on the pitch after match in the warm down...Chelsea ground staff told them to get off the pitch and it all kicked off...they showed a camera from one of the stands but it all was speeded up and looked like Benny Hill to me! If Utd can beat West Ham & Wigan....they are going to be gutted to lose title on goal difference and if Utd cant beat those 2...perhaps they dont deserve it.

Scooby, I think I said some time ago West Ham could come back to haunt you again with their annual end of season game against Man Utd. I can't see it and to be honest I hope not as I'd prefer to see a side that play attacking football win the title. Although I have to say perhaps they should tell Chelsea the season is on the line before every game as they actually played enjoyable football yesterday!

scoobydoo
27th April 2008, 18:49
Scooby, I think I said some time ago West Ham could come back to haunt you again with their annual end of season game against Man Utd. I can't see it

I could see it Matt.... but I hope Im wrong! :ermmm Utd really need to up their game in the next few matches or theyll end up with nowt. They need to get back to attacking again and stop being so negative as in the last couple of matches imho. Utd play best that way and not at being tactical...I believe the 0-0 against Barca was a bad result...we needed to score as they will I reckon.

MattR
27th April 2008, 19:48
I could see it Matt.... but I hope Im wrong! :ermmm Utd really need to up their game in the next few matches or theyll end up with nowt. They need to get back to attacking again and stop being so negative as in the last couple of matches imho. Utd play best that way and not at being tactical...I believe the 0-0 against Barca was a bad result...we needed to score as they will I reckon.

You're right I think. I really couldn't get my head around why they played that way over there. They are good enough to take them on and it's possible even a 2-1 defeat could have been better than 0-0 as Barcelona may have sat on that a bit rather than now coming to Old Trafford looking to get a goal.