PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Relegation

Win2Win
3rd May 2008, 17:00
Certainly hotting up :ooo

Can Fulham do a Portsmouth and pull it out of the bag?

Will Reading manage to scrape through?

Who cares? :laugh

scoobydoo
3rd May 2008, 20:57
Bolton now made themselves just about safe....Ive been looking at this for the last 15 minutes and I still cant work out who's going down? :doh I think Reading can win at Derby but you have a team that hasnt scored in 6 is it? Will Pompey show up next week...I reckon they will and get at least a point from it...though if Fulham really get into them..they aint going to want to risk injuries are they? & B'ham have Blackburn at home...that is not a given either...Blackburn could even beat them imho though they have nowt to play for. If I had to say who'll stay up...it'd be Reading but no confidence at all! Must be a nightmare if its your team involved.:ermmm

tophatter
3rd May 2008, 21:35
I hope Fulham stay up, I like Roy Hodgson, he seems a strange bloke but he always keeps it together.

Win2Win
3rd May 2008, 21:38
.....I like Roy Hodgson, he seems a strange bloke.....
We'd get on with him then :laugh

yerotsluap
4th May 2008, 09:59
Bolton now made themselves just about safe....Ive been looking at this for the last 15 minutes and I still cant work out who's going down? :doh I think Reading can win at Derby but you have a team that hasnt scored in 6 is it? Will Pompey show up next week...I reckon they will and get at least a point from it...though if Fulham really get into them..they aint going to want to risk injuries are they? & B'ham have Blackburn at home...that is not a given either...Blackburn could even beat them imho though they have nowt to play for. If I had to say who'll stay up...it'd be Reading but no confidence at all! Must be a nightmare if its your team involved.:ermmm

Scooby Blackburn do have something to play for if villa dont win and Blackburn do then they're in the intertoto cup

Win2Win
4th May 2008, 11:03
....the intertoto cup
As he said....nothing to play for :laugh

scoobydoo
4th May 2008, 11:46
Scooby Blackburn do have something to play for if villa dont win and Blackburn do then they're in the intertoto cup

As he said....nothing to play for :laugh

:laugh

Blackburn will probably lose then...if they have to come off the beach early! :wink

MattR
4th May 2008, 20:01
I can see all three winning. Yes Blackburn have something to play for but not quite as much as Birmingham do. If Reading can't beat Derby when they have to then they don't deserve to stay up. As to Fulham I've no idea what team Redknapp intends to send out. As of yet he hasn't rested anybody for the cup final and he wasn't pleased to lose two soft goals to set pieces yesterday so he may a few changes meaning some fringe players competing for a final place. But Fulham will still want it a lot more.

I've seen enough Pompey relegation escapes with wins at places where we logically had no chance of getting a result and yet did, to think that all three will win this sunday. You only have to look at Fulham at Man City the other week. Not won away in how long was it? 2 years or so? 2-0 down at half time and win 3-2 :ooo The desire to stay up is always stronger.

vegyjones
4th May 2008, 20:42
I want Reading to stay up,

but I think Fulham will manage to get 3 points against Pompey! :(

Win2Win
4th May 2008, 21:02
Get rid of Premiership relegation, no team goes down for ten years, and two come up every season :thumbs

More footy games, longer season, more TV revenue, more footy to watch.......Win 2 Win scenario :rolleyes: