PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool & Arsenal Supporters.....

Win2Win
11th May 2008, 08:57
...Who do you want to win the Premiership today?

I know.....it's tough :mad: ......I'd rather see ManU win on the principal that at least it comes to the NW.....same goes for the Champions League Final.

markwales
11th May 2008, 09:41
Chelsea

Why? Because as a Liverepool supporter, I can assure you that 99.9% of Utd fans would want Chelski to win it if it was Liverpool in this position.

mathare
11th May 2008, 10:12
As a Premiership neutral I would rather Man Utd won it because they have built up their wealth with clever marketing and talent over the years rather than just having a huge cash injection 5 years ago, or whatever it was. Plus Man Utd in full flow are far more attractive to watch than Chelsea.

scoobydoo
11th May 2008, 11:13
Its either going to be pretty easy for Utd today or a bit of a nightmare ride....that is the way they do it!:rolleyes: I just hope they can get an early goal and then go onto a 3-0 like Boro a few years ago. I would think it wouldnt matter how many times youve been in this position....a game like this takes on a different dimension and being away from home makes it all that tougher. A draw wouldnt surprise me today the way Wigan have been playing....:ermmm

TooTall
11th May 2008, 13:19
Manure to win both Prem and Champions League :REGamblMo

peza2605
11th May 2008, 14:16
Chelsea

Why? Because as a Liverepool supporter, I can assure you that 99.9% of Utd fans would want Chelski to win it if it was Liverpool in this position.

very true.

i reckon kirkland has the game of his life today...