PDA

View Full Version : spl

mrs brightside
19th May 2008, 21:52
who does everyone think will win the scottish league this year then? im not gonna say who i support for fear of being branded a hooligan! lets just say my team better flamin win it so that i can claw back at least some of the money ive spent following the donkeys about this year! :splapme

frontrunner
19th May 2008, 22:17
I think the green & white half of glasgow will be celebrating on thursday night :thumbs

Frontrunner
:spinning

mathare
19th May 2008, 22:18
lets just say my team better flamin win itI really hope you're not a Gretna fan :yikes:

GlosRFC
19th May 2008, 22:24
I think the green & white half of glasgow will be celebrating on thursday night :thumbs

Frontrunner
:spinning

We can probably expect a post or three by Larsson7 then :splapme

mrs brightside
19th May 2008, 22:45
wish i was a gretna fan at least the waiting would be over now, im a glass is half full kinda person frontrunner never say die :ermmm

bigcumba
19th May 2008, 23:03
I'd like to think Rangers could still nick it but it's not looking good just now... we need a bit of seriously good luck to come our way now.

mrs brightside
19th May 2008, 23:08
bigcumba:thumbs knew i liked u (kidding on celtic fans) good luck plus 7 goals against the sheep ::hump (kidding on aberdeen fans)

vegyjones
19th May 2008, 23:12
Rangers victims of their own success this season?

tophatter
19th May 2008, 23:16
Cant see Celtic throwing it away now.

wb
19th May 2008, 23:28
I cant believe I'm calling a Celtic win - a few weeks ago I would have thought it was a crazy suggestion. In fact, Rangers traded at a low of 1.07!!

I think they simply had too much on board, and couldn't concentrate on it all. It's slipped away quickly and (hopefully!) Celtic will realise the gift they've just been handed and finish the job off.

mrs brightside
19th May 2008, 23:41
yip, sure are a victim of their own success this year too much in too short a space of time, hopefuly celtic finish it off the way they did 3 years ago :waver sorry wb please dont stop helping me with my questions :mover

TheOldhamWhisper
20th May 2008, 08:31
...sorry wb please dont stop helping me with my questions

Don't worry Mrs B, there isn't a great deal of animosty over football on here we treat it like any other sport...

...we throw Radders and Larrson7 into a pit and lay odds as to which one gets out alive :yikes: :laugh

Win2Win
20th May 2008, 08:46
...we throw Radders and Larrson7 into a pit and lay odds as to which one gets out alive :yikes: :laugh

....with the winner being rogered to death by the 'George Michael Fan Club' ::hump :ooo

bigcumba
20th May 2008, 09:05
the 'George Michael Fan Club' ::hump :ooo

That'll be Vegy again.... he's always been partial to a bit of Wham and a careless Wispa...:wink

wb
20th May 2008, 09:28
yip, sure are a victim of their own success this year too much in too short a space of time, hopefuly celtic finish it off the way they did 3 years ago :waver sorry wb please dont stop helping me with my questions :mover

Ha Ha. I'm a racing fan first and foremost and don't have time for a lot of the rubbish that people carry on with. Football would be a distant second for me after the horses, although I do love going to Glasgow to take in some games.